Goodbye Jesus

Kcdad Is Not All-knowing

godsfavoritecolor

Kcdad wrote in another thread, "As George Bernard Shaw wrote in The Crucible: "God's voice never tickled my ear, nor anyone else's".

Arthur Miller wrote The Crucible, not George Bernard Shaw.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Kcdad wrote in another thread, "As George Bernard Shaw wrote in The Crucible: "God's voice never tickled my ear, nor anyone else's".

:funny:

This settles it, kcdad isn't God after all. The last days of the inerrant word of kcdad. :grin:

:Doh: Damn, my life is ruined! "Martha where did I put that damn cyanide capsule?"

• Super Moderator

Are you dense? Haven't you ever read ANYTHING?

Any fool with the most rudimentary grade school education knows that during the 4th Century the Greek phrase for "Arthur Miller" was indeed "George Bernard Shaw." If read as the original idiom intended, "George Bernard Shaw" was in fact correct.

Any fool with the most rudimentary grade school education knows that during the 4th Century the Greek phrase for "Arthur Miller" was indeed "George Bernard Shaw." If read as the original idiom intended, "George Bernard Shaw" was in fact correct.

LMAO. Ah yes, his constant attempts at butchering language never cease to amuse me.

Oh that is good!

I tend to agree with him on a lot of things, but I knew that kcdad was not YHWH when he said that Abe Lincoln was an abolitionist.

Oh my damn god! That is classic! Somebody hand florduh a cake or something. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

I'm going to send florduh a great big bunch of flowers!!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe I'll just let him rub my feet!

Well all I've got to say about it i-gagagamag.......Hello, I'll be borrowing Tab's body for a moment. KC Dad also doesn't know that I made a planet that supports life that's composed entirely of electrified cottage cheese. I'll give the reins back to Tab now.gmnga-what the hell just happened?

KCdadisnotallknowing.jpg

Gosh... that's the best you can do... prove that I am human. WOW.

I apologize. Oops. My bad. Miller, Shaw... what's the difference? Enjoy your fun. I can take it.

I was probably thinking of a quote from Shaw (Back to Methuselah, 1921) that Robert Kennedy used in the 1968 Presidential campaign: You see things; and you ask, Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

godsfav.... Of course... you mention the mis- attributed author but no comment on the quote, which is what is important, anyway.. if Mickey Mouse had wrote it, would be any less significant?

:lmao::notworthy::wub::lmao: Best post of the month IMO!

Oh, the irony is thick here.

:sing:

Everybody’s Got One

I’ve got one too

Everybody’s Got One

Baby how ‘bout you?

Let the fighting commence...in this corner weighing in X number of pounds...

(kcdad Today, 09:15 AM)*

(godsfavoritecolor @ Feb 9 2009, 05:16 PM) *

I apologize. Oops. My bad. Miller, Shaw... what's the difference? Enjoy your fun. I can take it.

I was probably thinking of a quote from Shaw (Back to Methuselah, 1921) that Robert Kennedy used in the 1968 Presidential campaign: You see things; and you ask, Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

godsfav.... Of course... you mention the mis- attributed author but no comment on the quote, which is what is important, anyway.. if Mickey Mouse had wrote it, would be any less significant?

Gee, I'm sowwy. I didn't mean to hurt your wittle feewings!

Oh for fucks sake! When did the Lions Den become a venue for insults alone. I preferred our prior mix of debate and insult.

It is pretty amazing that I am getting such wonderful attention from you all. I blush... no, really.

Thank you so much for caring so much about what I write. It is gratifying to be so well read.

Now... is there nothing more important than "piling on"? I quit playing "Slaughter the man with the ball" in 7th grade.

If not, then feel free to keep belaboring a simple mistake.