Goodbye Jesus

Afa Is At It Again.

Brought None

This time Pepsi has pissed them off with

commercial.

Here is their latest OMFG ACTION ALERT!!!!

Note the part "AFA asked Pepsi to remain neutral in the culture war. Pepsi refused."

AFA has a God complex to think it is the authority which all companies must answer to.

There needs to be a response petition sent to them everytime they do this.

So should Pepsi remain netural on sexuality all together since a straight version of this same commercial would be promoting the Hetro Lifestyle?

We need a parody of this. Ever since Obama was elected, I've been deluged with frantic fundie chain emails. Am fed up and have begun to fight back by composing factual responses and sending them back to the orginating emails plus everybody else on their chain. So far I've done the Black Patch chain email and the "Rosemary Labonte's letter to the editor" chain email.

They object and fuss about the Pepsi commercial because Donald Wildmon is a closet gay. Maybe his name was changed legally from Donnie Wildman?

I think Pepsi should make fun of conservative christianity in their next commercial. Maybe some guy cooling off with a pepsi in hell :fdevil:

• Super Moderator
This boycott is about the fact that, as a corporation, Pepsi is promoting the gay lifestyle.

I don't think that's illegal.

Trojan promotes sex. Budweiser promotes drinking. Wildmon's corporation, AFA, promotes stupidity. Most people just prefer the first two.

I have to wonder if the AFA asshats have ever stopped to consider that such boycotts have never put the slightest dent in any company's business? Look at how hurt Disney was when the Southern Baptist Convention boycotted them---------not. But then anyone is free to spend their money any way they like. Since AFA members are already letting these clowns do their thinking for them, one more item on the list won't matter in a hill of shit. I don't think Pepsi is exactly shaking in it's boots.

Note the part "AFA asked Pepsi to remain neutral in the culture war. Pepsi refused."

Wouldn't "remaining neutral" technically be siding with the AFA?

What a fucktard organization.

Hooray for Pepsi! Too bad I hate drinking that shit now....

The only lifestyle I see Pepsi promoting is the Pepsi lifestyle. Just as all other companies do with their products. lol

We need a parody of this. Ever since Obama was elected, I've been deluged with frantic fundie chain emails. Am fed up and have begun to fight back by composing factual responses and sending them back to the orginating emails plus everybody else on their chain. So far I've done the Black Patch chain email and the "Rosemary Labonte's letter to the editor" chain email.

I was being deluged with those stupid chain emails too.....since about a year ago. I started answering back too. I've only gotten two in the past month, one drippy isn't he wonderful email about Kurt Warner picking up the tab for some poor family in a restaurant (poor families don't usually dine out) and then telling all the media he picked up the tab (so he can get his reward of all those atta boys, isn't Kurt wonderful being announced from pulpits across america).

The second one....yesterday...was about some Corpus Christi movie about Jezeus being gay.

People are so damned dumb they just forward on this crap without bothering to verify it. I got a lot of really racist ones about Obama and of course it was from faithheads, some who'd forward that hateful chit on with a "God Bless" at the end.

hmmm, I'm probably being blackballed in this town and back home even as I sit here and write this; because I always responded. -- That wouldn't bother me except for the fact that my kids are in school and if anybody suffers for my honesty it'll be them.

BTW - I loved the pepsi commercial, and I drink Pepsi. I saw that the boycott link had the phone number. I'm going to call them on Monday and thank them and encourage them not to cave to AFAs demands.

That commercial was funny. The AFA doesn't have a sense of humor.

Please be polite.
Oh, the irony of this. It's like asking a KKK member to be polite when they tell Pepsi they don't like seeing black people in commercials.

I was being deluged with those stupid chain emails too.....since about a year ago. I started answering back too. I've only gotten two in the past month, one drippy isn't he wonderful email about Kurt Warner picking up the tab for some poor family in a restaurant (poor families don't usually dine out) and then telling all the media he picked up the tab (so he can get his reward of all those atta boys, isn't Kurt wonderful being announced from pulpits across america).

The second one....yesterday...was about some Corpus Christi movie about Jezeus being gay.

The last one I got was "they're taking our guns away from us!"

People are so damned dumb they just forward on this crap without bothering to verify it. I got a lot of really racist ones about Obama and of course it was from faithheads, some who'd forward that hateful chit on with a "God Bless" at the end.

Exactly! Lots of "Obama is the antichrist" stuff. The terror level has ratcheted way up since Obama was elected and you know it wouldn't be this way if both his parents had been white and his name was O'Reilly instead of Obama. It's not really about his politics at all.

hmmm, I'm probably being blackballed in this town and back home even as I sit here and write this; because I always responded. -- That wouldn't bother me except for the fact that my kids are in school and if anybody suffers for my honesty it'll be them.

That's so sad re the kids. It sounds as though you must live in a small town too. The Stepford Syndrome, huh!

Oh noes the gays are cumming ! Their going to hit us with their magic Gaywave lazar beems and turrrn us all to teh gay ! TEH GAY !!! NoOOOoooOOOOooo TEH GAAAaaaayYYYyyy !!! JOHN 3:16 JOHN 3:16 JOHN 3:16 !!!! Uhamanemanuuma Umnaekto tuu duu ....

Sad after hearing it so often this is how pretty much all anti gay action seems like to me.

Oh noes the gays are cumming ! Their going to hit us with their magic Gaywave lazar beems and turrrn us all to teh gay ! TEH GAY !!! NoOOOoooOOOOooo TEH GAAAaaaayYYYyyy !!! JOHN 3:16 JOHN 3:16 JOHN 3:16 !!!! Uhamanemanuuma Umnaekto tuu duu ....

Sad after hearing it so often this is how pretty much all anti gay action seems like to me.

Yes, they will be cumming all over us. :bukkake:

Sorry, I just had to do that.

AAAWAAARGHHHH!!!!! &%€#"#€%%€#/(€%##!!!

What's wrong with promoting the gay life style anyway?

WHY, WHY, are people so afraid of homosexuality!!?? It pisses me off that they are allowed to spread gall like this!

raaaaaaaaaaant!!!!!!!!!!

That's a very funny commercial! Awesome Pepsi! :3:

Anyway, it doesn't promote gay lifestyle any more than the bar scene promotes promiscuous sex or alcoholism. Neither does it promote having a beer, or a bear, or sitting on bar-stools. It doesn't promote working as a bartender, or wear skimpy dresses to attract guys. It doesn't promote installing a bar desk at home, or putting in wood floor, or even a huge mirror on the wall. It doesn't promote wild parties, nor does it promote multicolored shirts. But... it... gosh, this must be shocking for AFA... it promotes drinking Pepsi! What a fucking marvelous concept.

What a bunch of fucktards. It was a funny commercial. And since Pepsi refused their demand and donated money to the gay clubs, I will drink even more pepsi than before.

I love these fundies protesting stuff. It usually makes the fundies look like the asshats they are AND increases sales of the products they boycott.

I want to invent something and have the fundies boycott it :lmao:

Hooray for Pepsi! Too bad I hate drinking that shit now....

I don't like it either, but now I'm going to buy a can.

Or twelve.

Y'know, I'm a Coke girl... can't stand Pepsi. But I just might have to down a few for the team.

That commercial was hifuckinglarious. :D

I dunno what's the problem with teh ghey lifestyle. Sure looks like it beats the uptight Xian one.

WHY, WHY, are people so afraid of homosexuality!!??

Good question! I have absolutely no idea. The only reasons any fundie (a preacher) ever had was that "the Bible says it's an abomination to God". But so are lots of other things that the fundies don't have a problem with, so why does just this one thing send them into paroxysms of heebie geebies? And why does their god have a problem with it? Why isn't child abuse is an "abomination"?

Yes, they will be cumming all over us. :bukkake:

Sorry, I just had to do that.

You had me laughing so hard the snot almost flew!!

I wonder what would happen if they saw the gay PowerThirst commercial on YouTube...