Goodbye Jesus

the hardee's baptist convention

Guest Zoe Grace

Guest Zoe Grace

After work this morning Tom took me to Hardee's. The drive-thru line was very long so I offered to go in. It took quite a while to get through the line and get food.

Tom finally came in as I was getting his coffee poured and said: "What's taking so Goddamn long!" I knew there was a flock of baptists in their stupid Jesus tee shirts all around me...all appalled that Tom just used such language.

So I said, even louder: "I'll tell you what took so Goddamn long...it's all these baptists all over the place."

It was refreshing after the night I had...talking with a man basically saying: "noah's ark really could have happened cause I was a naval engineer." He also said he really believed a real literal snake "communicated" with Eve. He wasn't clear how he meant...maybe telepathy...since When I asked about "Speaking" he said "communicated" so I'm thinking...either snake sign language or telepathy.

After work this morning Tom took me to Hardee's.  The drive-thru line was very long so I offered to go in.  It took quite a while to get through the line and get food.

Tom finally came in as I was getting his coffee poured and said: "What's taking so Goddamn long!"  I knew there was a flock of baptists in their stupid Jesus tee shirts all around me...all appalled that Tom just used such language.

So I said, even louder: "I'll tell you what took so Goddamn long...it's all these baptists all over the place."

It was refreshing after the night I had...talking with a man basically saying: "noah's ark really could have happened cause I was a naval engineer."  He also said he really believed a real literal snake "communicated" with Eve.  He wasn't clear how he meant...maybe telepathy...since When I asked about "Speaking" he said "communicated"  so I'm thinking...either snake sign language or telepathy.

:lmao: Zoe, I freakin' love you. That's great.