Goodbye Jesus

Hey, Everyone! It's Mr. Neil!

Mr. Neil

I stand by my previous statement.

:HaHa:

This thread is being moved to Rants and Replies. It's being done under protest by Mr. Neil.

Ha ha. So he is ranting now indeed. :-) Hey Mr. Neil. I drop by so every 3 months, you are tougher than me. ;-)

This thread is being moved to Rants and Replies. It's being done under protest by Mr. Neil.

Only because I don't want my testimony to be subject to debate. On the other hand, I'm not going to stand by and let someone say that I'm close-minded and not a skeptic, either. I kind of take exception to someone who first questions my sincerity and then decide that it's getting off-topic. Thank you taking a huge dump on my testimony.

I'll say what I told Pichu. If you want to start a separate rant about new age medicine and organic foods, please do so.

Geez . . . definitely didn't mean to, "take a dump" on anything you said. I enjoyed reading your testimony, and hadn't originally planned to respond to your comments re: natural health and so forth, until your continued ranting made me decide otherwise. And I certainly don't question your sincerity. I'll decline your suggestion of starting a separate thread, simply because I enjoy friendly debates, not heated arguments (which tend to be less about learning anything and more about proving a point). C'mon, lighten up. ^_^ Thanks anyway, for posting your story.

Hey! Glad to see you posting again! I think I still have your LJ on my friends list.

Geez . . . definitely didn't mean to, "take a dump" on anything you said. I enjoyed reading your testimony, and hadn't originally planned to respond to your comments re: natural health and so forth, until your continued ranting made me decide otherwise. And I certainly don't question your sincerity. I'll decline your suggestion of starting a separate thread, simply because I enjoy friendly debates, not heated arguments (which tend to be less about learning anything and more about proving a point). C'mon, lighten up. ^_^ Thanks anyway, for posting your story.

It's cool. I'm usually pretty jovial, but I can get a little rowdy, depending on the topic.

Mr. Neil! Welcome back! :wub: I was indeed missing the hypno butt...