Goodbye Jesus

I am Christianity

scotter

I am Christianity – I came to Palestine via a man called Jesus. Jesus is Heavenly Father’s Son, who has an earthly mother; and God’s own Son is God himself.

I am Christianity – where God is just, and where finite sins committed by a finite man, non-Christian he is, shall be punished by infinite eternal hell fire.

I am Christianity – where God is love, and my people massacred the Cathars, Jews, and Muslims flowing a sea of blood, in the name of Crusade.

I am Christianity – where the Bible says that the Bible is the word of God, and this is by itself sufficient to prove the Bible is the word of God.

I am Christianity – where Jesus the God sat down and ate with sinners to demonstrate his outreach; and where Holy Spirit the God, via Paul, told Christians not to eat with sinners.

1 Corinthians 5:11 “But rather I wrote to you not to associate with any one who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or robber -- not even to eat with such a one.”

I am Christianity – where the believers condemn polytheism of other religions, but believing Three is One, and One is Three.

I am Christianity – where I am the truth, and the exclusive truth. When I am accused of being intolerant of other religions, I accuse them of being intolerant of Christianity.

I am Christianity – where I am the One exclusive truth; where the numerous Christian denominations each claims theirs is the truth, and my people shall defend with the standard apologetics, “There is only One truth, but there are various individual interpretations of truth.”

I am Christianity – my people claim that I am not a religion, where God comes down to reach out to man; where my people boast of this distinctiveness to cover the distinctive degrading belief that humans are born sinfully apart from God (so God comes down to reach out to man).

I am Christianity – and you want peace? You can have my version of peace, not the version of peace offered by Buddhism. Although there was never a Buddhist Crusade, accepting other religions’ versions of peace means you shall burn in my Christian eternal hell fire.

And I am Christianity.

Ohh...great post!

Thank you Miss Vixen.

This is pretty much my ten thoughts on Christianity, I was thinking adding some spices to present it.

Guest Son of Belial
I am Christianity – where Jesus the God sat down and ate with sinners to demonstrate his outreach; and where Holy Spirit the God, via Paul, told Christians not to eat with sinners. 

1 Corinthians 5:11 “But rather I wrote to you not to associate with any one who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or robber -- not even to eat with such a one.”

I like your post, but I do think this one can be explained.

The sinners that Jesus dined with were unbelievers that he intended to convert.

The idea of a "brother" who is "guilty of immorality" would imply someone who already claimed to be of the faith, already knew "the word," but continued to live immorally. In other words, they already know "the way" but are acting as hypocrites. I imagine it would be harder to "convert" them since they are already pretending to be converted.

Or something like that.

Or maybe the sinners in Jesus' time had better steaks.