Goodbye Jesus

Win A Nobel Prize

Neon Genesis

If xtians believe that God exists and that he intervenes with the universe and that they know this for a fact, why don't they try to prove his existence and win a Nobel Prize in science? They'd completely change the way we look at science and the world and settle many pointless pseudo-philosophical debates about the existence of God. So, why don't these xtians who claim to have proof of God's existence try to win a Nobel Prize?

If xtians believe that God exists and that he intervenes with the universe and that they know this for a fact, why don't they try to prove his existence and win a Nobel Prize in science? They'd completely change the way we look at science and the world and settle many pointless pseudo-philosophical debates about the existence of God. So, why don't these xtians who claim to have proof of God's existence try to win a Nobel Prize?

:clap:

Good idea

I think a glance around the broad landscape of Christianity reveals that hardly any of its believers really truly believe it in such a way as to think its possible to show this evidence. I mean, they say that eternal Hell is awaiting their friends and family who don't know Jesus and yet they wet their pantsat the thought of sharing the gospel with someone. They never pray for miraculous things (limbs to be regrown, mountains to fall, etc) and they never expect truly miraculous events to occur on a daily basis.

Honestly, I think you would have a hard time even motivating Christians to "put God to the test" because their lives have already demonstrated the end result: He fails.