Goodbye Jesus

The Bible is like...

Brother Jeff

What is the Bible like? Here are two glorious opinions.

The Bible is like a lion; it does not need to be defended; just let it loose and it will defend itself. - Martin Luther

The Bible is like a comedian. Just let it loose, and it will entertain you for hours! Glory! - Brother Jeff

What do you think? What is the Bible like?

The Bible is like a comedian that totaly kicks me in my inner spooks nutz! Gloray to gawd!

What is the Bible like? Here are two glorious opinions.

The Bible is like a lion; it does not need to be defended; just let it loose and it will defend itself. - Martin Luther

The Bible is like a comedian. Just let it loose, and it will entertain you for hours! Glory! - Brother Jeff

What do you think? What is the Bible like?

Since I don't think the bible can defend itself, I had to vote for "comedian".

But I not quite sure which label to pick for the bible. Maybe it is a "tragedy".

The bible is like a lion. A raging beast, red in tooth and claw, that will destroy and devour you if you aren't careful about it. Just let it loose and it'll kill anything in its path.

Since I don't think the bible can defend itself, I had to vote for "comedian".

But I not quite sure which label to pick for the bible. Maybe it is a "tragedy".

The times I saw someone get kicked in the nutz at least one person in the crowd laughed. It was funny to someone. It is a S&M kind of humour that comes from being there. I laugh at xers all the time. I laugh at the bible sometimes. I myself have laughed some times after being kicked in the nutz while swearing revenge...that is...after the tears stopped. I sometimes can laugh at my past and what I used to believe. Xianity is like a kick in the nutz once your eyes start to open.

The Bible is like a comedian that totaly kicks me in my inner spooks nutz! Gloray to gawd!

Hall-lay-LOOH-Yah, Brother!! :grin:

Hall-lay-LOOH-Yah, Brother!!  :grin:

I swear Brother Jeff, I absolutely love your Religion is Bullshit website!

When I first got online I found your website through actualy typing in google "religion is bullshit"

George Carlin "Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told." I love George Carlin and it struck me to type religion is bullshit just to see what I'd get. hehe.

It was realy liberating to read some one diss'n jesus in a way that is so gawd damn funny. The internet made me feel less lonely as a heathen and your website was the first thing that every truly made me laugh hystaricaly. Finaly I was not alone. After being on the internet for a while I found more heathens.

And now I have ExChristians as my support group and heathen community for which I am truly grateful. I had to shop around for a while for an internet community that felt like home and Ex-C is it. The past two years have been fairly decent for me...for a change.

Keep the unfaith Brother Jeff and gawd bless your irreverent heathen ass! Glory!

I swear Brother Jeff, I absolutely love your Religion is Bullshit website!

When I first got online I found your website through actualy typing in google "religion is bullshit"

George Carlin "Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told." I love George Carlin and it struck me to type religion is bullshit just to see what I'd get. hehe.

It was realy liberating to read some one diss'n jesus in a way that is so gawd damn funny. The internet made me feel less lonely as a heathen and your website was the first thing that every truly made me laugh hystaricaly. Finaly I was not alone. After being on the internet for a while I found more heathens.

And now I have ExChristians as my support group and heathen community for which I am truly grateful. I had to shop around for a while for an internet community that felt like home and Ex-C is it. The past two years have been fairly decent for me...for a change.

Keep the unfaith Brother Jeff and gawd bless your irreverent heathen ass! Glory!

Thanks, Brother DC! Man, you made my night! It feels good to hear that my site is helpful and entertaining. I love diss'n jesus! Glory! :grin:

Brother Carlin is great! He is dead on when it comes to religion. I've actually only seen his "Carlin at Carnegie" show (which of course is pretty old now) as far as live performances go, but I love it!

I love this place too! Lots of great, friendly, and very knowledgeable people here. :)

Gawd bless you too! You are on my prayer list now, Brother! Glory! :grin:

The bible is a comedic lion. :lmao:

I think The Bible is a Godly satire feast!

GLLLLLLLLLLLORRRY, Betty Bowers undies!

the bible is like any other legal text, and is a product of the times it was from.

There are things that would be considered "good" by today's standards, and "bad" by today's standards. Heck, somethings are absolutely disgusting by today's standards. 3000 years ago, it was quite the just law-book.

Thankfully we're not stuck in the caveman mentality anymore.

The bible is like dog shit in the sole of my boot. Even when I think I got it all scraped off, I can still smell it.

• 7 months later...

The Bible is like, a book like written by men, like all the other like books, except the ones like written like by women. Like ya know?

The Babble is like, a waste of time and dead trees - you dig?