Goodbye Jesus

Violence Is A Product Of The Biblical God

Anti-Christian

I joined Ex-C awhile ago, and was away due to certain circumstances. Now I am back (and have been lurking here for awhile, too) anyway I found some article off the web that explains the violent behavior of God Himself pretty well. I Have not read all of the article yet, however I feel I need to post this on here as it is intriguing to me at least.

http://www.humanismbyjoe.com/Violence_and_God.htm

This is one of the primary reasons why I hate the Biblical God, He is violent and is not worth being liked, loved, worshiped, praised, served, etc. by me, not even the slightest pinch. He is a hateworthy, fascist, tyrannical bi-polar madman at best.

Fascism doesn't belong in a civil society such as ours, at least in my opinion.

Comments?

• Super Moderator

Well, there is no god to hate, but the negative traits you mentioned belonged to the men who invented him so long ago. The myth of the Bible god hasn't kept pace with the evolution of society.

Yeah I have huge doubts that a god like him exists. It's too horrible to be true.

That is true the Bible has been used to justify slavery, stoning. bombings and other acts of terrorism.

It's a sick book written by war hungry control freaks and I agree this god dosen't exist the bible is too stupid for it to be true such as virgin births and Adam coming from dirt.

It's a good article I wouldn't have stuck all the verses at the bottom tho.

God is just plain pissed off at human beings because two of them disobeyed them and did something he said not to. Instead of a slap on the wrist, or at worst, even lifetime incarceration or actual death, they AND ALL THEIR DESCENDANTS FOREVER are punished.

And he loves blood sacrifice. Enough said.

willybilly: me neither, I hate having to scroll up and down for each and every passage used in the writing of the article. Annoying.

DevaLight: By that logic it IS god's fault because non of us have ever asked to be born in sin. It's like drawing a picture and then cursing it and destroying it because you call it evil, just pathetic..