Goodbye Jesus

The fate of unbelievers.

-Demona-

I came upon these entries while browsing The Skeptic's Annotated Bible, and lumped together the ones most pertinent to the fate of unbelievers, how unjust the so-called "loving" Christian God is to others and God's preferential treatment of Christians. According to these verses, we're still damned no matter what we do.

These are all NT verses, so you Christians can't use the same excuse that you do when discussing the OT: "...but all that changed with Jesus! He brought with him a new covenant!" Really? Then why are we "sinful heathens" still just as damned as before?

Each verse is in purple. My explainations are in plain text.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Unbelievers will never be able to please God.

Hebrews 6:4-6 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Christians who fall away will never be saved.

Hebrews 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Skeptics and unbelievers have "evil hearts".

Titus 3:10-11 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Heretics are to be rejected because they are sinners and rejected by God.

2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Shun the speech of unbelievers, as they are profane to God.

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

God chose to save or damn us all beforehand. And there's not a damn thing we can do to change our fate.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-13 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth

God deceives us all into believing lies, and decided who's damned and who's saved beforehand. And there's nothing we can do about it.

James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

If you're prayers aren't answered, it's your own damned fault for not asking the right way.

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Doubting the word of God instantly damns you.

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

A Christian can never be accused of wrongdoing.

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Why should someone who doesn't spare their own son be trusted?

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

No one can oppose Christians because God is on their side.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

From the beginning, you're automatically either damned or saved. There's nothing you can do to affect the outcome.

Romans 16:17-18 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Avoid those who don't share your beliefs because they're evil.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Christians can judge others, but cannot be judged themselves. Talk about your double standards!

Romans 1:18-20 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

God's wrath falls on the unbelievers. The existence of God is self-evident, and unbelievers willfully deny this. :lmao:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Unbelievers, people who have sex outside of marriage, "girly men", homosexuals, etc. will be condemned to hell.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Women aren't allowed to TALK in church, much less RUN one. (Sorry mom, but you're not Godly enough! :Wendywhatever: )

1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be anathema.

Unbelievers are damned.

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ.

Unbelievers have been blinded by God to be prevented from seeing the truth.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Unbelievers are blinded from the Gospel of Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:14-17 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Keep far away from unbelievers as possible. Don't be friends with them or marry one.

Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Unbelievers, heretics, revelers, etc. are condemned to hell.

Ephesians 1:4-6 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

God decided who is damned and who is saved beforehand. We have no free will.

Philippians 2:10-12 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Everyone will worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Faith is not in love and reason alone. It is inspired by fear.

2 Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, n flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power.

Jesus will take vengeance on those who don't believe in him with eternal punishment in fire.

1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

We're all predestined either to be saved or damned. We have no say in the matter, as it was all predetermined by Jesus.

1 Peter 4:17-18 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Things may get rough for Christians, but it will be much, much worse for unbelievers.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

God will set the earth aflame to kill the unbelievers.

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

God destroys unbelievers.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

All unbelievers are demonic and of the anti-Christ. All 4 billion of 'em! :lmao:

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

All unbelievers are liars and of the anti-Christ.

1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Christians are of God. Everyone else is wicked.

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

You're not living unless you've got Jesus. :lmao:

Revelations 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Scaredy-cats, unbelievers, liars, etc. are all gonna burn in hell.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Unbelievers will never be saved and never enter heaven.

Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

We're all predestined to belief or unbelief. We have no say in this, either.

Acts 16:30-31 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

If you believe, you and your family will be saved. If not, you're all going to hell. Kinda screws with the earlier quoted texts with unbelievers being completely unredeemable, huh?

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

If you believe you're fine, but if you don't believe then the wrath of God is upon you.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

If you do not believe in Jesus as the only Son of God, you're damned.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Jesus telling people if they don't believe in him, they're damned. Nice guy, huh?

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus calling the Jews sons of the Devil, and saying that devils speak no truth. So when the demons in Luke 4:41 called Jesus the Christ and Son of God, were they lying then too?

John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

So Jesus came to blind people to the truth? Maybe the unbelievers are the wise ones after all!

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

God blinds unbelievers and hardens their hearts so they can't be converted and will end up in hell.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

According to Jesus himself, if you don't believe in him, you're doomed to an eternity in hell.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Unbelievers are cast into the fire to be burned.

John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

Now that Jesus came, unbelievers have no excuse for not believing in him. :lmao:

Matthew 10:21-22 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Belief in Jesus will tear apart families, and only those who believe in him will be saved. Well... that one was true, but not in the way that the author thought it would be.

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Those who deny Jesus will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Peter denied Jesus three times, so he must be burning in hell too!

Matthew 10:14-15 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.

If a city doesn't accept the disciples or hear their preaching, they are to leave. And if you think the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah was bad, God's gonna do much worse to those who live in the cities that reject the disciples.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

According to Jesus, most people will be going to hell. Oddly enough, he seems ok with that.

Matthew 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Anyone who offends Jesus will burn in hell.

Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Jesus condemns the entirety of humanity in one fell swoop.

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Blaspheming Jesus is forgiven, but blaspheming the Holy Spirit isn't? How confusing... and petty.

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Fear God's power to turn you into an overcooked marshmellow.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

People that Jesus doesn't like will burn in hell.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

If you don't hate your family, your friends and yourself, you can't be a disciple of Jesus.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Unbelievers and the un-baptized are damned.

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Jesus refused to heal the Caananite woman's demon-possessed daughter, saying that God sent him to preach only to the Jews.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Unbelievers and those with "deviant" sexual practices are condemned to hell. Why the hell is God so interested in what people do behind closed doors in the first place? And why does unbelief matter more to him than being a good person?

Luke 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Those who don't bear "good fruit" will be cut down and cast into fire.

Face it, Christians, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. Even if we re-convert, we'll still be damned. And you probably are too, whether you know it or not, for being a "heretic" and not a Jew.

Stop trying to convert us. Your God obviously wants more bodies to use as kindling, and we have no hope of being saved in your own holy books words. He is a mean old bastard who delights in suffering, and you so certain that you got the inside track and will be kissing his feet for eternity. What makes you so damn sure?

The fate of unbelievers?

To put it simply, we're fucked...

To put it simply, we're fucked...

:lmao:

Stop trying to convert us. Your God obviously wants more bodies to use as kindling, and we have no hope of being saved in your own holy books words. He is a mean old bastard who delights in suffering, and you so certain that you got the inside track and will be kissing his feet for eternity. What makes you so damn sure?

What are you doing, EternalDarkness? Working MY side of the street? I thought it was MY job to chase the Xians away! :funny:

(Has my job been outsourced? Damn it! Oh well. I guess now I'll have more time for more productive work, such as :jerkoff: )