Goodbye Jesus

Venomfangx

Brought None

Witness CPB (Creationist Poster Boy) as he begins his downward spiral trying to enter the real life work force thinking he has a right to turn the work environment into drive-thru conversion centers. Marvel at his inability to understand that workers are hired to work, not to preach. Stand in awe as he begs for his followers to empty their pockets to him. Laugh at how more and more he looks and acts like Kirk Cameron. Cry at the realization that one day Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron may try to add him to their banana arsenal.

4 minutes 52 seconds

I like the way he has people in comments in his video saying they're sending $5, $10, and he says as soon as he hits $500 he's donating everything else to charity. And then at the end of his own clip, he has this notice: "April 2 156 supporters/156 dollars. The amount of supporters is proportional to the amount counted. Additional funds put in savings for the next month as requested."

I thought it was all counted together, and additional funds went to a hospital as soon as he hit the $500 mark? And now it's going into the till for NEXT month, before he even has all of this month's? And he's not even going to say his total collected, he's just saying each person has given one?

What if he realizes maybe he should be saving for the month after that? Those poor kids could be waiting until Sept--oops. One more month, kids.

I've always said the easiest way to make a buck is off the deluded masses. To bad I have a higher moral code than most of the xians.

venomfanx, I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.

Low life, lying, hypocrite scum.

He would do so well at Way of the Master with Ray and Kirk, they are cut from the same cloth. Lyers for Jesus

Cry at the realization that one day Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron may try to add him to their banana arsenal.

Note that:

1. Venomfangx is shaped for the human hand

2. Venomfangx has a non-slip surface

3. Venomfangx has outward indicators of inward content:

Green — not ripe enough

Yellow — just right for eating

Black — too ripe

4. Venomfangx has a tab for easy removal of his wrapper

5. Venomfangx is perforated on the wrapper for easy peeling

6. Venomfangx has a biodegradable wrapper

7. Venomfangx is shaped for the human mouth

8. Venomfangx is pleasing to the taste buds

9. Venomfangx is curved towards the face to make the eating process easy

The conclusion: Obviously Venomfangx was designed by Almighty God for the benefit of human beings.

THIS JUST IN!!!!

VFX is street preaching at a University! (How predictable!) His transformation into werevangelical is almost complete. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

VenomFangX Street Preaching Week #1

To celebrate this evangelical-puberty moment here's three special music vids I found staring him that are bound to become a favorite with you all. (Don't drink anything, you might soak your computer) I wish you luck on your jurney to bust a nut for Jesus VFX.

I would love for someone to follow him around playing Little Lies on a boom box as he tries to preach. :D

Yesterday: Internet annoyance and filer of false DMCA takedown notices.

Today: Street preacher.

Tomorrow: Psychiatric patient.

Surprise us, VFX. Rise above the destiny you have set for yourself, and return to reality.

In the real world, people can report you to HR for stuff like that. It is generally best to keep religion out of the work place.

So he wants to get $1 from every Christian, so he can go out and preach, just because he can't steal from the companies he work for? Such irony. If he can't steal from his employer, then he tries to steal from his peers...

People get fired for using company equipment and time, like browsing on Internet, or copying huge amounts of things on CD/DVD burners or copy machines. He's an idiot to not understand the underlying reasons... well, not that it's a surprise though...

THIS JUST IN!!!!

VFX is street preaching at a University! (How predictable!) His transformation into werevangelical is almost complete. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

VenomFangX Street Preaching Week #1

To celebrate this evangelical-puberty moment here's three special music vids I found staring him that are bound to become a favorite with you all. (Don't drink anything, you might soak your computer) I wish you luck on your jurney to bust a nut for Jesus VFX.

I would love for someone to follow him around playing Little Lies on a boom box as he tries to preach. :D

Priceless!! Priceless!! Thanks for sharing this. Close Yours Eyes is a classic I had to save.

Week 2, and he preys on people more people in his video. Funny he doesn't mention which University he's at.

Some key notes of notice...

- As he's talking down to people you can see clearly he's alienating them by their facial expressions, eye contact, and body posture.

- He slowly zooms in on himself when he starts vomiting bible verses, hmmm, could this be to appear more Christ like while also throwing the other two under the train?

- He says he respects the ones he's debating... The photos flashed during video as the other two were talking was not respectful at all.

- Venomfangxs body language is interesting. It says a lot about how he socializes, well the total lack of it. There is no social connection point during the whole video. The two people he talks two are pretty laid back and willing to listen to him and even converse, but Venom basically wants to dominate the whole conversation.

- Venomfangx doesn't seem to understand what the term "Friend" really means.

- That damn smirk of his. Ego... pure throbbing ego.

VenomFangX Street Preaching Week #2

I can't even watch that idiot anymore. I refuse to waste my time

He is so pretentious and obnoxious. He seems like he might be halfway intelligent if he only thought for himself.

We had a guy at work that used to always try to get us to go to his stupid church. There was no HR to report him to. Eventually he got fired though. He's a jackass.