Goodbye Jesus

Open Letter To Richard Dawkins

Guest drmabusa

Is "fucktard" a label?

Just to clear florduh here's the definition for our "friend": Fucktard :Duivel7:

Net....that was to put simply, hilarious! :lmao:

What has our society become? Are we that bored that we now make up an encylocpedia of made up names?? Pure magic though.

Nostradamus was a blithering nut case. You are an attention whore and that is the only reason you stopped in.

C'mon, tell us you do this for a personal ministry.

I hope he doesn't truly believe that those parlor tricks I saw in the YouTube videos actually constitute proof of paranormal abilities - that would just be too sad.

Davemabus, there's another problem here, which is that you are using other people's videos to prove your thing. Randi's challenge is about that YOU personally have to prove to him your supernatural powers. To use a video of Uri Geller and Chris Angel, on some show where they do regular magic tricks (notice: TRICKS), isn't proof. So again, you're either too stupid to understand the difference, or you do understand but is just another asshat. Again, your pick.

In literature there is a serious offense called: plagiarism. What you have done by providing "your evidence" by using videos of other people, magical tricks, and so on, and even text from some website which is most likely not yours, you are plagiarizing, and you think that somehow you could win the Randi challenge by doing that. But really, the only thing you're doing is handing of other people's work as your own. In other words, you're stealing. Now, does your God approve of that?

hey Randi, where is MY MILLION DOLLARS?

(throws a wad of Monopoly money at the spammer) That's all you're worth. Now bugger off, you superstitious turdslurper.

I feel like shit because I wasted ten minutes in this thread.

Damn you, Dave. Damn you.