Goodbye Jesus

Reply To Professor X

Brother Jeff

We have a new pet fundie visiting, and he sent me a PM asking me what denomination I was in and commented on the fact that there are so many of them today. I tried to reply to him, but he either has PMs disabled now or is now in a group not allowed to use them. So, I will reply in public. :)

I was briefly Baptist, and then non-denominational Charismatic for several years. The reason there are so many denominations today is because the bible is so contradictory that even Christians can't agree on what it says.

Out of curiosity, I briefly took a look at your website. I can't say that I see any difference between your site and the many other fact-free, ignorance-laden creationist sites I've seen on the Net over the years. I hadn't even scrolled down half the main page before I was neck deep in bullshit and the sadly typical abysmal scientific ignorance that is standard for creationists. If you want to be ignorant and be proud of it as most Christians are, that's your business. If you have an interest in educating yourself out of your deep scientific ignorance, then I would suggest starting here:

http://www.talkorigins.org

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/

You won't find the ignorance, the lies, or the easily refuted religious bullshit and pseudo-scientific creationist bullshit you are peddling tolerated very well here at all.

I don't have time for fools or idiots, of which you are both. WAKE THE FUCK UP and start USING THE BRAIN THAT YOUR GOD ALLEGEDLY GAVE YOU AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM RELIGION!! That is the best advice that I can give you.

DO NOT PM ME AGAIN UNLESS IT IS TO INFORM ME THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO ACTUALLY MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN.

Fuck off,

Brother Jeff

So... there it is. Glory!

:58:

• Super Moderator

Love your response to him, Bro Jeff! Professor X has posted on the main blog also. He's an idiot.

Here's some of what he said:

"Once atheists finally realize that they are merely serving the very same "god of self" along with the pagan, they will abandon it all together. Even the evil which they project on to the Holy God of the Bible, only to accuse Him of being evil is because they are unwittingly unconsciously acknowledging the truth in the bible which states that "the nature of man is sinful and desperately and deceitfully wicked and they don't even understand it." On the other hand, Jesus commanded the people set apart to God, to DENY themSELVES, take up their cross, and follow Jesus Christ as their Lord (Owner). Purpose, Creation, Wisdom, Truth, and Salvation (right-standing before God) comes from God through Christ.

Now see for yourself just how perfectly God's word accurately describes the heart of the atheist and those who live like there's no God. Even religious people can into this category....."

He follows up with several buybull quotes which I won't waste time/space/effort repeating. If you want to check out his post and responses to it, here's the link: (his post is about halfway down through the comments)

http://exchristian.net/exchristian/2009/03...-god-exist.html

I looked the guy up. Found his profile and it says he's got one post. But when I click on the button for posts, I get the red error message.

Also, under "any gods" he says "no."

But he's got the "Cowboys trust in God" Fundamentalist avatar.

I must have missed out on some fun.

I looked the guy up. Found his profile and it says he's got one post. But when I click on the button for posts, I get the red error message.

Also, under "any gods" he says "no."

But he's got the "Cowboys trust in God" Fundamentalist avatar.

I must have missed out on some fun.

Yeah, but I think he won't last long if he's not already gone. You should check out the link Brother Buffettphan gave to the main blog. The professor got roasted there too. Glory!

Love your response to him, Bro Jeff! Professor X has posted on the main blog also. He's an idiot.

Here's some of what he said:

"Once atheists finally realize that they are merely serving the very same "god of self" along with the pagan, they will abandon it all together. Even the evil which they project on to the Holy God of the Bible, only to accuse Him of being evil is because they are unwittingly unconsciously acknowledging the truth in the bible which states that "the nature of man is sinful and desperately and deceitfully wicked and they don't even understand it." On the other hand, Jesus commanded the people set apart to God, to DENY themSELVES, take up their cross, and follow Jesus Christ as their Lord (Owner). Purpose, Creation, Wisdom, Truth, and Salvation (right-standing before God) comes from God through Christ.

Now see for yourself just how perfectly God's word accurately describes the heart of the atheist and those who live like there's no God. Even religious people can into this category....."

He follows up with several buybull quotes which I won't waste time/space/effort repeating. If you want to check out his post and responses to it, here's the link: (his post is about halfway down through the comments)

My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus.... :sing:

Thanks for that link, Brother. Glory!

• Super Moderator

Just so ya know.....it's SISTER Buffettphan :D

Just so ya know.....it's SISTER Buffettphan :D

I stand corrected, although I am asexual myself. :grin: