Goodbye Jesus

Guest HELLBOY

Guest HELLBOY

Greetings, all!

I have known about exChristians.net for awhile now, and have referenced it in some of my arguments.

I was a fundamentalist Christian for over ten adult years. I went through an agnostic phase, fighting my de-conversion every step of the way with the typical Christian apologist answers.

Eventually, they failed and I made the courageous leap to atheism and finally, to anti-theism.

Along the way, I have been rather vocal about my de-conversion and have actively fought against various aspects of religion with an emphasis on Christianity and Islam.

Consequently, I have received several death-threats from both Christians and Muslims.

I prefer to remain anonymous here, but would like to come in and, "sharpen iron with iron" as it were. I have a deep-seated interest in developing my own ideas about religious belief. Debate and discussion are indispensable in this regard.

I look forward to perusing this site some more and participating in the discussion.

Sincerely,

HB

Welcome, HB. This is the right place for what you want to do.

Hi Hellboy! Glad you found us! What's up?

• Super Moderator

Welcome to Hell, boy.

It seems you found the right place. Enjoy!

Welcome HB! I look forward to your participation. This is a great place for debate, discussion, and developing ideas!!! Have fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings, all!

I have known about exChristians.net for awhile now, and have referenced it in some of my arguments.

I was a fundamentalist Christian for over ten adult years. I went through an agnostic phase, fighting my de-conversion every step of the way with the typical Christian apologist answers.

Eventually, they failed and I made the courageous leap to atheism and finally, to anti-theism.

Along the way, I have been rather vocal about my de-conversion and have actively fought against various aspects of religion with an emphasis on Christianity and Islam.

Consequently, I have received several death-threats from both Christians and Muslims.

I prefer to remain anonymous here, but would like to come in and, "sharpen iron with iron" as it were. I have a deep-seated interest in developing my own ideas about religious belief. Debate and discussion are indispensable in this regard.

I look forward to perusing this site some more and participating in the discussion.

Sincerely,

HB

I made myself laugh just a little bit as I prepared to address you as "HellBoy" but in a good way of course. I wish I could change my boring "Mick" to something whitty like yours or "CaneMeISinned" or something. Welcome HellBoy,... welcome.

Welcome to the forums, HB.

Anti-theist, huh? Sounds good. Wonder if that's what I am... :scratch: