Goodbye Jesus

Family Guy

GeneralJet

Did anyone see the new Family Guy in which Brian the dog discloses the fact that he is an atheist? It was quite political. I won't spoil it, but it contained a lot of the elements and ironies that we discuss on here.

Did anyone see the new Family Guy in which Brian the dog discloses the fact that he is an atheist? It was quite political. I won't spoil it, but it contained a lot of the elements and ironies that we discuss on here.

No, but I know the guy who does his voice is an Atheist in real life. I'll have to catch it when it shows up on adult swim.

I thought that episode was a riot! Go BRIAN!!!

It was funny. And the guy who does Brian is obviously atheist, because it is a recurring theme on the show. Subtle but there. Peters explanation of Easter was hysterical.

It's refreshing to see some Atheistic ideas displayed on TV without church groups taking to the streets ala Harry Potter style.

I haven't seen that episode, but Brian is, by far, the best character on there.

It's refreshing to see some Atheistic ideas displayed on TV without church groups taking to the streets ala Harry Potter style.

Oh believe me; if someone brought it to their attention, they'd probably have a shit fit. I can hear it now. "They're using cartoons to gain the interest of children so they can brain wash them into believing the religion of Atheism! Boycott fox! Wait....Fox is our most trusted news source....Just boycott Family guy!"