Goodbye Jesus

Murder On Youtube.

LastKing

This is what can happen if someone who is quite mentally ill is deeply indoctrinated into the xianity as well.

There are no words...

I've seen that guy before. He was a cheerleader for VenomfangX. A real nutjob. Incidentally, I happen to think this is good advice.

I've seen that guy before. He was a cheerleader for VenomfangX. A real nutjob. Incidentally, I happen to think this is good advice.

Of course. The murder could have been due to that poor woman not wanting to date him or something simple like that.

It's just that, after watching that video, you could see the madness behind his eyes when he was talking about atheists and evolution and whatnot. The look in his eyes frightened me and made me believe that he could have gunned down that girl and anyone else who got in his way over it.

Good advice but sadly there are alot people on boths sides (atheist and Religius) who seem to be using this awful event to defame others.

Sad event. Mental illness doesn't discriminate. Atheist, xian, jew, muslim. It doesn't matter. There are disturbed people from all walks of life.

RIP to both of them

That gave me goosebumps. I couldn't even watch the whole 10 minutes. *sigh* What a tragedy.

I was also disturbed by this man and I wonder if Venomfangx has said anything about it. It's tragic this womand had a whole life ahead of her that she'll never get to live now and that this man wasn't able to find sufficient help for his mental illness.

I was also disturbed by this man and I wonder if Venomfangx has said anything about it. It's tragic this womand had a whole life ahead of her that she'll never get to live now and that this man wasn't able to find sufficient help for his mental illness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YztXP-nmTg

I love how VFX tells the parents of the murderer what they should or should not think about their son, as if he somehow knows what it's like to go through this. :rolleyes:

OMG, you don't want to know VenomFangX. He's a douchebag. Just google him. You'll see...

Who is this VenomFangX?

A walking, talking, negative Christian stero-type. He is the most famous Creationist bloger on Youtube and one of the biggist ass holes whos ever lived. He has made hate propergada videos against atheist, Jews, buddhist, Muslims, and many more. He also a con-aritst, latly he has been scaming his fans into giving him money. He's been busted for dishonesty again and again. He once borke the law by making flase DMCs against videos that were critical to him and has the most out of control ego problem then anyone els on youtube.

And belive me when I say this, that just the very tip of the ice brug.

Who is this VenomFangX?

A Kent Hovind Parrot who is famous on youtube.

He dresses up like Batman to portray Allah!? :eek:

Wait, Allah is the God Damn Batman?

Fuck, looks like I need to find a prayer rug and learn the direction of Mecca.

Don't worry Woodsmoke, Wesley Willis will save us from that son of a bitch!!!

:lmao:

I love that song so much.