Goodbye Jesus

Problem of Evil at exwitch.org

Asimov

:blink:

Wow. Like pulling teeth. Where's the nitrous?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh, fuck me. That was great. "No, wait, I said....but you said....CURSE YOUR LOGIC!" I especially love the reasoning behind perfect beings fucking up.

I would have lost it long ago in that thread (I do commend you on that Asimov) ... it is great to see the christian brain washing machine at work.

What's even funnier is the outright denial and admission of contradiction.

"Well, you're wrong, perfect beings CAN sin because OBVIOUSLY they did cuz it says it in the Bible!!!"

Mmhmmm...then they weren't PERFECT!!

Wow, they really don't get it. Were they ALL on the "short bus" at school or something...?

Edit: OH, OH, I HAVE AN IDEA. Hit 'em with the Riddle of Epicurus. :grin:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

If they find any way to argue against that, and you can't do away with their argument in one fell swoop, tell me. I've heard of, and came up with on my own, every possible argument against that, and constructed counterarguments. I have no life. :HaHa:

After checking out that forum, I have thought about going over there and having some fun with the fluff bunnies. At the same time, it seems to be a waste of my own time, as most of those there are not worth any effort, kind of written off as total loss. Kind of like the difference between an animal and a human in Dune.

Here's another way to fuck with them. If God is all powerfull and all that, why can't he sin being all omnipotenly-like. If Godly-Locks can not sin, then he is limited and therefor not all powerful, and things with freewill or otherwise have the inherent capacity to sin. And since god is supposed to be the most perfect thing, not having the ability to sin leaves god imperfect. He he.

I like to see them chase their tail on that one.