Just A Flippant Comment....

kazza

:grin: Yes when i look back i must admit that the thought does cross my mind that if i hadnt been trying to live 'gods way' - i could have been a bit more naughty - guilt free!!! I dont mean immoral or hurting anyone in any way just - well cheeky, naughty - do you know what i mean?

Like, its a bit of a relief now to just say an itsy bitsy swear word now and then and not think i will be condemed for it - not that swearing is very 'me' its just nice to know i can!

Not only do I wish I had been naughtier, I also wish I had been less rude and judgmental when saying no to "naughty" invitations from friends and family.

I cringe when I think back on how I must have sounded when I self-righteously turned down requests to go to a dance or "off color" movie or a party where I knew alcohol would be served.

Not only do I wish I had been naughtier, I also wish I had been less rude and judgmental when saying no to "naughty" invitations from friends and family.

I cringe when I think back on how I must have sounded when I self-righteously turned down requests to go to a dance or "off color" movie or a party where I knew alcohol would be served.

I hear that... I think back of all the girls who were obviously interested in me, but I was such a self-righteous two-faced prig saving myself for marriage that I turned them off pretty fast. And I went to parties with my friends, and drank, but looked down my nose at everyone else. I cringe to think of what a hypocrite I was.