Goodbye Jesus

Muslim Demographics

DucorpsToo

One of the members of another board to which I belong usually rants quite a bit on illegal immigration. However she had just stumbled across a YouTube video concerning the increasing global Muslim population. She goes on to say that "It really makes worring about illegal Mexican immigrants seem like nothing ..."

Granted, I personally do not believe in Islam, or Allah, or its major tenets. And I sure as hell wouldn't want to be living under any damned theocracy...especially Sharia law. However trying to replace one desert religion (Islam) with another(Christianity) both of which are based upon very shaky, dubious claims; and especially by MINDLESS BREEDING is pretty goddamed irresponsible to say the least!! The message in this "work of art" bears an uncanny resemblance of nationalistic propaganda of times past....

Does anyone know how accurate their information is? Does anyone have any links to any of the research done to show that a culture cannot reverse itself once once the birthrate drops to 1.6 or lower?

Frankly, that was a pretty frightening video. It's just too bad it had to end with a plea for the Gospel to go forth.

How the hell do you have half a kid anyway? That's what the message I got from the vid anyway from the fertility stats. I hate vids like this. "OH NOES! GROUP-X IS HAVING MORE BABIES THAN US! PANIC PANIC PANIC!" I've heard this same argument here in the South echoed many times and steralization is sually brought up as an answer. Ugh. >_<

Guest QuidEstCaritas?
One of the members of another board to which I belong usually rants quite a bit on illegal immigration. However she had just stumbled across a YouTube video concerning the increasing global Muslim population. She goes on to say that "It really makes worring about illegal Mexican immigrants seem like nothing ..."

Granted, I personally do not believe in Islam, or Allah, or its major tenets. And I sure as hell wouldn't want to be living under any damned theocracy...especially Sharia law. However trying to replace one desert religion (Islam) with another(Christianity) both of which are based upon very shaky, dubious claims; and especially by MINDLESS BREEDING is pretty goddamed irresponsible to say the least!! The message in this "work of art" bears an uncanny resemblance of nationalistic propaganda of times past....

Well without mindless breeding (on a global scale) there would be little to no justification for genocidal and war based systems of population control. The fundies in both Religions want to mindlessly reproduce and then wage war against each other in the name of "Allah" or "Jesus", that's their form of population control; just wipe out huge swaths of the other type of believer through war and genocide. As a matter of fact that is exactly what happened during the Middle Ages. They can't be for things like abortion because then they might actually have to live and let live and their "God" and "Religion" wouldn't mean jack fucking shit anymore.

That video is just more Neoconservative "Clash of the Civilizations" Neo-Crusade Propaganda. The Christians spent the last eight years consistently and deliberately trying to brainwash everyone else to believe that Muslims are this grave threat to Western Christian Civilization and that we need to take up arms and fight them. It was hidden under rhetoric of "fighting extremism" and the "Global War on Terror", but the reality is that it's just Terror we don't like and aren't comfortable with submitting to. Some of those same Christians would have no qualms with placing us all under OT Biblical law, and of those that do secretly believe in Dominionism/Reconstructionism/Theonomy or other such bullshit, they would have no problem with everybody submitting to OT biblical law 17th Century Puritan Theocracy style. Our country has a history of the Christian equivalent to Muslim Theocracy, see The Mayflower Compact.

If you think that video is scary, check this shit out (the real scary):

http://vftonline.org/EndTheWall/mayflower_list.htm

That's what those "Neo-Crusade" "Clash of Civilization" "GWOT" Christian fucknut WASPS (and their Catholic counterparts) really want deep down inside. That's exactly what they fucking want, and that article talks about it. They don't merely want to get rid of Muslim Theocracy, a lot of them in serious positions of power-like the Center for National Policy)- seriously believe with their whole heart and mind that Christian Theocracy would be the definitive answer to Muslim Theocracy. They just don't go around saying it outright in the public sphere, because then the true nature of their aims would be exposed and the gig would be up.

http://mainstreambaptist.blogspot.com/2006...o-american.html

QUOTE:

Complaining about an encroachment on the First Amendment is not mere "kerfuffle" to James W. Green. Like many others in different places and in different times, he believes defending the Constitution of the United States is his patriotic duty. He believes that the Constitution protects the rights of religious minorities and secures religious liberty for all persons equally. He believes that in the United States the government is required to be neutral in regard to religion -- neither promoting it nor discouraging it.

Mr. Green's neighbors, however, have a different idea of the Constitution and of patriotism. They assert that America is a "Christian nation." They think a monument with the Ten Commandments on one side and the Mayflower Compact on the other symbolizes a "Christian heritage" that forms a necessary legal foundation for the government of the United States. They hold rallies that question the patriotism of those who assert that the Constitution requires that church and state be separate. They loudly proclaim that "the ACLU should go to North Korea" and all who disagree with them are "free to move elsewhere."

END QUOTE

There are lots of Christian Fascist Theocrats that believe exactly that, and when it comes to the whole Muslim "Clash of Civilizations" people need to wake up and smell the roses: Some of the Architects behind the bogus "Muslim Clash of Civilizations" Global War on Terror ideology seriously believe this shit. They seriously fucking believe it.