Goodbye Jesus

Venomfangx Is Gone!

LastKing

Awesome.

:lmao: Did you read the comment? His parents shut him down. :lmao: I bet they made him get a real job.

Oh, what a great day!

Damnit. I knew it was too good to be true

• Super Moderator

Who is this guy anyway, and why are we interested in his fate? Is he something more than just one of millions of YouTube users? I honestly don't know, but there must be a reason his name keeps coming up.

Who is this guy anyway, and why are we interested in his fate? Is he something more than just one of millions of YouTube users? I honestly don't know, but there must be a reason his name keeps coming up.

He's only the biggest apologist on youtube. He's quite the nasty one, with vids that almost always contain strawman arguments, baseless assertions, flawed logic, and vitriolic assaults on the integrity of all people who don't share his beliefs.

Recently, he's started encouraging people to spam videos of dissenting views and give them bad ratings, and may be responsible for some of the votebots doing the same. He began using DMCA to file false reports against atheists and non-believers who had used his image in their videos. Thunderfoot famously spanked him for doing this, and after seeking legal advice, was able to force VFX to publicly

, on the threat of legal action taken if he didn't do so.

That apparently wasn't enough to stop him, as his efforts have only gotten stronger, and he's now taken to asking for donations in order to "continue and expand his ministry". Most recently, he's apparently been taking money from charitable organizations and was outed for it not long ago. He's one of those people, the type that never learn from their mistakes.

• Super Moderator

Thanks. I never knew he existed until the name started coming up around here. I gathered he was an apologist, but there had to be more to it for all the interest in him.

I just saw, on his new site, that he has a two part series on the Jewish Feasts and how they predict Jesus. I may be masochistic enough watch these and critique them. Why? Because when I was a preacher and a missionary, this was my field of study and primarily what I taught. And, frankly, it was this subject that caused me to investigate the claims of Christianity more closely and to eventually de-convert.

I'll have to think about whether this is even worth the time and effort ...

• Super Moderator
:lmao: Did you read the comment? His parents shut him down. :lmao: I bet they made him get a real job.

Venom isn't doing such a great job of obeying that 5th commandment, is he? The one about honoring his parents..... Baaaad Boy!

I am familiar with VenomFangX on YouTube. Many of his arguments have been ripped verbatim from Kent Hovind. He also had a crazed fan that ended up on the news for a murder-suicide: Tony48219 commits suicide after killing female classmate.

Venom isn't doing such a great job of obeying that 5th commandment, is he? The one about honoring his parents..... Baaaad Boy!

Yep and based on his holy book he is to be taken out to the village street and be stoned to death by the whole village. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For those who haven't seen them, here are two awesome music parody videos of Venom. Great way to celebrate this event while it lasts cause I bet he will pull a Jesus and return. :68:

That Kirk Cameron wannabe makes me wanna punch my monitor. Thanks Brought None for the links.

Why does this stupid teenager get so much notoriety? It's the atheists that give it to him. I would have never heard of him had he not been posted here so many times. I watched a minute or two out of curiosity. My impression is he's a bit of a blowhard and just a kid who has some growing up to do.

Remember, contempt isn't the harshest response you can give an attention whore like this kid, forgetting they exist is.

1 Hovind Clone down, 4,691,223 more to go.

</apathetic>

His mummy and daddy shut him down! Damn, that's good.

• Super Moderator
Why does this stupid teenager get so much notoriety? It's the atheists that give it to him. I would have never heard of him had he not been posted here so many times. I watched a minute or two out of curiosity. My impression is he's a bit of a blowhard and just a kid who has some growing up to do.

Remember, contempt isn't the harshest response you can give an attention whore like this kid, forgetting they exist is.

The voice of reason!

My guess is he would have no audience at all if it weren't for his detractors making him "famous."

Yes and no.

My understanding is that he has actively worked on getting other users videos taken down by Youtube (through false claims), and other similar things. So the attention he's getting today is based on his past actions rather than just attention whoring. They fought back, before Youtube became VFXTube.

If he was my kid, I'd have shut him down due to sheer embarrassment. Then I'd pin his eyes open à la Clocwork Orange and make him learn some damn science.

The one video I saw of him, he was wearing a fucking Batman costume to portray Allah.

Attention whoring teenager my foot. :twitch: This kid needs meds!!!

To quote the man himself:

"The Grand Canyon could've been formed in about five minutes."

"Our Earth happens to be in a perfectly spherical orbit around our Sun."

"We can't find a speck of H2O in outer space."

And my favorite...

"I get laughed at..."

And he wonders why he gets laughed at. Jeezus, does the stupidity end?

Wow, a spherical orbit, eh? that'd be pretty interesting.

It's actually elliptical.

The one video I saw of him, he was wearing a fucking Batman costume to portray Allah.

Attention whoring teenager my foot. :twitch: This kid needs meds!!!

I don't get the Batman costume, either. If he was wearing it to portray Allah as evil, he's obviously never watched/read Batman.

Wow, a spherical orbit, eh? that'd be pretty interesting.

It's actually elliptical.

Fuckin' Kepler.