Goodbye Jesus

For Those Who Have Escaped The "evil Christians"

Guest WAVESFORFUN

Guest WAVESFORFUN

"For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped[a] from those who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning."

Is this true of you?

Evangelizing?

• Super Moderator
"For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped[a] from those who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning."

Is this true of you?

Ignorant, self righteous wanker without an original thought of his own, who has no interest in facts or truth, but merely spewing the script given him by his handlers.

Is this true of you?

Waves,

I know you're new here, so I think it would be better if you didn't start a whole bunch of topics at once. I'm closing this one, since I'm not sure you really are taking care of and discuss anything in the other two you just started.

So, from now on. Try to stay on course with the other ones you have, and finish them up before you post more Bible quote topics.

Hans