Goodbye Jesus

Here's Why Education Is "evil" To Some Xians

Thegodthatfailed

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Oh man that letter.... that just has to be a joke. Turn her in to the FBI? What the hell are they going to do? Probably fine the parents for wasting their time.

God that was funny! Call the FBI cuz their little girl questions their beliefs! Funny! Kid would be better off staying away from home for a while. Let her parents come to visit when they want to see her.

Oh man that letter.... that just has to be a joke. Turn her in to the FBI? What the hell are they going to do? Probably fine the parents for wasting their time.

I wasn't quite sure this was true or not either, but given the way some Fundys behave

I don't think it is so far fetched.

God that was funny! Call the FBI cuz their little girl questions their beliefs! Funny! Kid would be better off staying away from home for a while. Let her parents come to visit when they want to see her.

Yeah, according to some Xians thinking for yourself is a federal crime. :lmao:

Gotta love the Gumby image next to the letter.

...thank Thor I wasn't drinking anything when I read that "turn her in to FBI" line... :lmao:

Don't you guys know? The new name for FBI is "Federal Bureau of Inquisition," reinstated by Pope Bush II. ;)