Goodbye Jesus

Pope 2.0: Vatican Launches Facebook Application

Mriana

Pope 2.0: Vatican Launches Facebook Application

How can you appeal to kids when you look so evil? (It's his eyes and creepy smile, esp the eyes though) That man gives me the creeps as much as that minister in Poltergeist does. GEEZE! The only way he will appeal to kids is if he scares them into submission, which is doable. The Church has done that for centuries.

Anyway, all this crap is being done to attract children! It's as bad a some criminal stalking kids for sick reasons. How else do you make a kid gullible? Offer them candy, offer them toys they enjoy and you have them eating out of your hand. Then add a special twist to it, like saying, "If you do this you can play with it" in the case of candy or a cookie, they can have it. I can see the perversion now. vomit-smiley-014.gif

I never want to see the pope wearing a red hat like that again.

That is the most fabulous papal headgear I have ever seen. Needs a matching handbag.

That is the most fabulous papal headgear I have ever seen. Needs a matching handbag.

He already has the matching Prada shoes...

08_0703_PopePrada.jpg

OMG, in that getup he makes Chris Crocker look straight. :eek:

OMG, in that getup he makes Chris Crocker look straight. :eek:

He definitely has that "girl on the go" look! :HaHa:

Girl on the Go? I still say he looks creepy.

Heh. Sometimes he wears that "see-through" gown where you can actually see his undies.

A strange church. Women have no authority or status and the ruling men all wear dresses and gowns. I dunno. I think Freud might have something to say about that.