Goodbye Jesus

Observation Game Collated Species

NimbusBirdMgp

I was wondering what people see from this world, than just what people only read and accept as heresay.

This Thread idea of mine is to share what species we have seen of the day with only our eyes, that has a diversed similar specie.

The question that bothers me, is why is there a lot of diversity with living species on this Earth?

I was thinking today about what makes Chinese people different from Japanese people?

Then I got thinking about all the human races being different and wondered why is the human race so really diversed, it life isn’t happening by evolution.

So I was thinking that we could share what we have seen in the world of the day, that of a specie and what other kind of specie we noticed that is similar to it.

The Category can be …

The Human Species

Invertebrates …

- Seashells and Mollusks

- Insects

Mushrooms

Fish

Nonflowering Plants …

- Ferns

- Mosses and Liverworts

- Seaweeds

- Lichens

Wildflowers, Trees and Shrubs

Reptiles and Amphibians …

- Alligators

- Turtles

- Lizards

- Snakes

Birds

Mammals

and anything else like this …

I had more thoughts on this, but my computer lost my first attempt with this, so I'll have to Post other things as I can remember them.

I've observed a lot of species being alike, but different.

Early April (The first 2 weeks ...) 2005 this year, there was this huge big swarm of Butterflies migrating. At first I didn't know which specie it was. So I had to investigate. Someone thought it was the Monarch Butterflies. It kind of did look like them, but I found it odd they where so much smaller than I would had expected for them to have been Monarch Butterflies. So I kept investigating to make sure.

I discovered them to actually be Painted Lady Butterflies. At a glance they kind of do look similar. Except the first indication of them being different is that Painted Lady Butterflies are half the size of Monarch Butterflies. What is so similar is the same black trimming around the wings and the upper tips of the wings have the same white spots. They both appear to be overall Brown to Orange in the overall of the wings. And to also notice that they both have the same nature to migrate.

It seems to me that they appear to both have had connections from our past.

(So many things on my mind, but I'm having a hard time in finding time for things lately. Also very irksome for what other people are doing in this world in this perod and time of Earth.)

I have to go back to things I have observed in years past. Thinking around back in the late 1980's. At my job while I was having to pick things up in a field. In the grass and weeds, I came upon this clump of hundreds of these Jaded Colored beetles. Same exact size and shape as of the Ladybug beetles, but they where this Jade (Blue Green) with black strips on them. Instead of the Red Ladybug we know of. I never could find any reference to these kind of beetles. Only could assume they where related to the Ladybug beetles with some kind of change to their shell and wings in color and pattern.

Am I right to assume that Ants and Wasp are related?

Since I'm a bird watcher. I've seen and noticed many birds having their similarity with other kinds of Bird Species.

A couple of years ago, one of the species of Birds I wanted to find a link with them with, has a missing link to evolution.

The Hummingbirds.

I don't have the count as to how many Hummingbird Species there is right now. But what other kind of Bird Specie can there be found to resemble the Hummingbirds?

The only one orthinologist can come to, is the Shifts. But the Shifts have some big differences with Hummingbirds, that there is a lot of inbetween phases if they are related. Shifts have very short bills and don't hover like Hummingbirds. And Shifts look more like Swallows, then Hummingbirds. While I can almost find Hummingbirds having a better resemblance to Chickens, because they have a gorget on their chin as Chickens do. (Well? :wicked: The Roosters look like they have testicles hanging from their bills (!) Doesn't it?)

First Note Previous Post: The name I had for = 'Shifts' was suppose to be = 'Swifts'

(I just noticed this hours after it was posted yesterday and my Edit Time has expired to correct it from that Post now.)

When I was a kid at being ages 6, 7, 8 years old. (1961, 1962 and 1963). I was living in Tucson, Arizona and I had the view of seeing the place half suburb and half widerness as dessert. I never liked the climate, but the widerness with all the cactuses and wildlife was my other greatest attraction after finding girls in school sexy and erotic.

I would see a lot of Locust, grasshoppers, lizards, snakes, moths, wasp, bumblebees and many other things.

But for some reason, I had my fun trying to catch Locust and grasshoppers and have a facination about them. But they didn't like me catching them. In fact as nicely as I just held on to them, without threating their lives. They tried a technic of spuewing this redish-green gue from their mouths. But what I found so facinating about them, was the design of their back legs to help them to hop, so they can quickly take to the air, escape and fly. To see so many kinds of flying insects, that for some reason I was impressed how they all had the means of being able to get around in the air.

Also as I was living with my Mother (My real Father got a Divorce and moved to Hawthorn (Los Angeles), California), she had a house next to and very close to Davis Manthan Air Force Base (1961 and 1962). And I would see lots of Airplanes there and jets that took off flying and where making many days there having sonic booms from that. I had and have a fear of heights, but to see how so many things could fly and take to the air was esctasy and exciting for me to see and appreciate.

Now when I got seeing the Preying Mantis (Mantids), It was strange to see how they got their front Arms being like Locust and Grasshappers that had hopping Legs to be now the arms for this Insect. How did they get these springy comtractions to serve them well? Even by evolution, this is mysterious to me.

Now I can see that there is a big group of such insects with this special springy leg divice they have going with Crickets and many other diversed kinds of grasshoppers. I just noticed there is Waterscorpions kind of insect that trives underwater, that have the same things as Preying Mantis (Mantids) have and that Preying Mantis have a face between the Lucust and Dameselflies.

I also have been amazed that after seeing Preying Mantis (Mantids) being from a large mean of sizes. The most popular size I've seen them about 2" (inches) and even to 3" (inches). Some as small as 1 1/2" (inches), But recently I've seen them as small as 3/8" (inches). That small really mind blew me. I never knew they could be that small.

Something about Mars and the dry water beds on that planet makes me wonder how to associate what Invertebrates and possible fossles could be found there.

Like...

Jellyfish

Sea Stars

Ocher Sea Stars

Sea Urchins

Sand Dollars

Sea Anemones, Corals and Sponges

Mollusks and Shells

Limpets

Snails (Of a Kind?)

Scallops and Clams

(?)