Goodbye Jesus

A Little Help?

mlr72

I've been debating a fundie that thinks the biblical location of Mount Sinai has been found. He provided this video that at first glance seem pretty compelling.

Does anyone have any good info to put the kibosh on this and leave archaeology to professionals?

Thanks,

Matt

keywords: cornuke, williams

• Super Moderator

Check out this info:

link

Thanks, Florduh, but I'm not so sure this is a credible source since it is friendly to Ron Wyatt. Wyatt is the ring leader of crackpot archaeology.

• Super Moderator

They're ALL crackpots, with infighting and lawsuits over the imagined fame and fortune to be had as God's Own Indiana Jones.

There are scientists, and then there are Creation Scientists. There are archaeologists, and then there are Biblical archaeologists.

I never knew mt Sinai was lost?

OK, so I went and watched and read all the links, then came back. I have one question.

Is it just me, or does it seem that every single time someone finds proof of something in the bible, they somehow manage to get arrested and get all that evidence taken away? Back as a kid, I never understood why the govmt wouldn't allow them to go in and find Noah's ark. Muslims believe that shit too, it would benefit them to have this evidence out there as well.

I just went and took a huge shit. I hit the handle and noticed that Mt. Sinai, Mt. Horeb AND Mt. Ararat complete with Noah's Ark (and a little drunken Noah to boot) were all in my toilet. Before I could save any of the "evidence" they all escaped down the hole. The truth always seems to evade us.

mwc

Funny; I just had a shit as well, and as it swirled down the bowl, I noticed it had the face of the Virgin Mary in it.

Please stop flushing your holy shit. :)