Goodbye Jesus

Hi Everyone!

Guest Antonym

Guest Antonym

Hi People!

Just wanted to say thanks for the site!

I'm trying to find some like-minded people...ex-Christians who have experienced 'God'.

I really don't care what anyone believes...whether atheist, agnostic, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever...I'm basically Universalist.

Anyway, I'm not really interested in what one believes, just needing help with trying to figure things out...morality etc.

I've both seen and experienced enough mystical and so-called 'supernatural' things for me to know what I know. Basically after studying Theology and Church History at Bible College, I went off to Brazil, witnessed supernatural things, and when I returned to London, a Force that called itself 'God' took over my body, spoke to me for half an hour about the nature of reality (that we are all One being in many different forms), and threw me out my third floor window.

Ah well...I know some of you guys will probably think I'm nuts, but that's ok.

So basically, Evangelical Christian no longer, but definitely know that the Supernatural exists, but in reality it's Natural, and it's all intertwined, and the purpose of Life is to become God, but due to the nature of time and paradox, our future God-self (We evolve into One Being who transcends Time eventually) cannot do too much in our Present if it creates a Paradox, and God ceases to exist.

Well that's an intro to me! (That's why I introduced myself in the Ex-Christian Theist part of the Forum!)

Laters!

I believe that in the future we will all be protons.

......and threw me out my third floor window.

Welcome to Ex-C! After reading the above described experience, I am glad you are still with us.

• Super Moderator
a Force that called itself 'God' took over my body, spoke to me for half an hour about the nature of reality (that we are all One being in many different forms), and threw me out my third floor window.

If that's what you truly believe happened, then you've had a psychotic episode.

Please seek help before "god" tells you to start shooting anyone with red hair.