Goodbye Jesus

Attention: people who have problems with Christers

Luck Mermaid

In three words :Voudou and Witchcraft.

Even if you don't believe in it, they do.

So stop whining about how irrational and stupid they are, and start playing their game! You'll have them circling their house with salt or red brick dust in no time!

I want all of you to report on your experiences!

Yes, I'm back btw.

OK,

Gimme the dirty details

I wanna know what you did to them....

*snorting with laughter*

Well...the last time I told an Xian I was a Wiccan, he backed away from me slowly, especially after I told him that if he didn't knock off the proselytizing, I'd put a spell on him to shrivel his pecker.

Now, I know Wiccans don't do things like that, and no, I'm not a Wiccan (I tell Xians that to get them frothing at the mouth when they annoy me with their "are you washed in the blood" nonsense). However, it's funnier than hell to do that!

it sure is! Work some charms on them! Don't even work charms - just PRETEND to work charms - oooh a banana peel with a nail jabbed in it - sign of pecker shrivellage.

Well, we've started to place some rams skulls in the garden by our front door...

For some reason, we don't get any JWs coming round anymore. :grin:

We're considering planting flowers in a pentagram pattern too... :HaHa:

:lmao:   Will you landscape for me too? Tiger, you are crazy. :-)

Hehehehe

He doesn't call himself Crazy-Tiger for nothing...

In three words :Voudou and Witchcraft.

Even if you don't believe in it, they do.

So stop whining about how irrational and stupid they are, and start playing their game! You'll have them circling their house with salt or red brick dust in no time!

I want all of you to report on your experiences!

Yes, I'm back btw.

:HaHa:

Hehehehe

He doesn't call himself Crazy-Tiger for nothing...

I got the idea from an old neighbour...

He'd planted flowers in the shape of a cross and tried to trim a hedge into an image of Jesus.

Not that he managed that very well... someone always came by every night to muck it up for him. :Look:

Guest aexapo
(I tell Xians that to get them frothing at the mouth when they annoy me with their "are you washed in the blood" nonsense).

Of course, you could say . . . "Well, I was once, but it took three bars of Lava soap to get the damn shit off . . . I'll never do THAT again!"

*snorting with laughter*

Well...the last time I told an Xian I was a Wiccan, he backed away from me slowly, especially after I told him that if he didn't knock off the proselytizing, I'd put a spell on him to shrivel his pecker.

Now, I know Wiccans don't do things like that, and no, I'm not a Wiccan (I tell Xians that to get them frothing at the mouth when they annoy me with their "are you washed in the blood" nonsense).  However, it's funnier than hell to do that!

I used to do this for awhile because it was fun; I had a good laugh at the expense of this ignorant fool, but the fool returned to his herd and recieved support to bolster his faith once again. However, I've found that if you truly want to disolve christianity, it works much better to deconvert them. I wrote a short blog about this, to which I am going back to college to further this research:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?auto...owentry&eid=159

If mankind is to have a better future *for all*, it starts with the deconversion with one religious follower at a time.

Religious beliefs are like cockroaches: in the light of reason, they scatter for the nearest dark haven, but when the light goes out, they return, without reason.

I've already tried Paganism. It didn't work for me.

Guess I wasn't a Real True Pagan...

Of course, you could say . . . "Well, I was once, but it took three bars of Lava soap to get the damn shit off . . . I'll never do THAT again!"

There's always banishing oil.

;)

I've already tried Paganism.  It didn't work for me. 

Guess I wasn't a Real True Pagan...

a Real True Pagan would just tell you that if it didn't work for you, then obviously it wasn't your "path", and that you should explore other "paths".

a Real True Pagan™ would just tell you that if it didn't work for you, then obviously it wasn't your "path", and that you should explore other "paths".

I know, I was being a bit facetious.