Goodbye Jesus

Help Me Fight Ex Christian Nutter

Guest happy

Guest happy

I need help could you please send reviews and comments on a on line book called saints and sinners by william wade an arrogant christian fundamentalist. the website is www.yudu.com search for saints and sinners and then add your comments and reviews help me fight this nut thanks. His book will drive you mad. any links posted and it will taken down for spam.

Many Thanks

Happy

Hi, happy, and welcome.

Edit options should appear after you've made a certain number of posts. I'm sorry, but I can't remember exactly how many posts that is, but after a while, an EDIT button will show up down with the DELETE, QUOTE and REPLY buttons.

The edit button pops up around 50, once you prove you are not a nutter yourself...haha....it also happens to be a lesson in paying attention to what you write, since you can't fix things.

happy. I had a quick look at the early pages of the book. All hearsay stuff with no evidence. I noted that he just dismissed a review he didn't like as "spam". People can do that with their own site. Give us some of the points you want answered.