Goodbye Jesus

From Christianity To Islam

Guest PEACE

Guest PEACE

How I came to Islam? Abdurraheem Green:

Priest from christianity to islam:

Have u ever heard Word of God?(Quran)

Sorry to take ur time...^__^

What makes you so sure that Islam is truly the right path? I want to hear this from you, not from these people on YouTube. If you truly want someone here to convert to Islam, then you've got to sell it to us. If you can't, then you're just another spammer. Also, you didn't have to post it twice. One post will suffice.

Have u ever heard Word of gawd?(horror-an)

I've read the whole thing. It's even more disgustingly inhuman and bloodthirsty than da wholly babble. Now get lost.

Mmm..I am contemplating wiping my ass with my Koran right now. Muhammed was a pedophile (piss be upon him). Allah is imaginary.

Mr. Green,

I don't know that anyone here cares.

kFL

Islam is a misshapen foundling, tossed from foster home to foster home. Originally the love child of Judaism and Christianity, it was left on the doorstep of a weird cubical building in Mecca and adopted by a disgruntled acolyte of the Arabian moon-god.

It doesn't have an original bone in its body. Its so-called "holy book", the Qur'an, plagiarizes not only the Tanakh and the New Testament, but also 6th century Arabian poetry and Greek scientists such as Galen and Hippocrates.

It can't even produce a viable morality. Its highest so-called "value" is subservience to an imaginary being, accompanied by massive amounts of time-wasting prayer. It actively promotes the subjugation of women, and the killing of homosexuals, apostates, and polytheists. It turns a blind eye to the inhumane and completely unconscionable practice of suicide bombing, and sentences rape victims to public lashings and/or stonings.

It is a blight upon humanity, its insanity and wanton violence driven primarily by the repressed sexuality of millions of males who are in an arrested state of psychological development.

Get lost, "Peace." Your pig excrement is not wanted here.

• Super Moderator

Sorry to take ur time...^__^

You're sorry all right.... :puke:

Have u ever heard Word of God?(Quran)

Out of the pile of horse turds into the pile of bullshit. I suppose it will be pig dung for you next? (oh sorry, my bad)

Nevertheless, one god is as good as another, i.e. not very good.

I'm not to fond of Yahweh, but I'm even less fond of Allah, because his followers seem to have more poop for brains than those belonging to Yahweh at the moment anyway. So if Muslims are any indication of what Allah is like, then no thanks!

Glad ya stopped by though. You must be busy with trying to get your woman to wear her burka!

• Super Moderator

I'm constantly amazed that in the 21st Century there are still people who believe in and follow the ancient beliefs and traditions of barbaric desert tribes.

The ignorance of the time in which those religions were invented may be excusable, but today it is absurd to cling to old superstitions.

It's time to embrace progress and build a better world. Imaginary deities have no place in a peaceful and reasonable society.

• Like 1

Most of the elements of Christianity that we ex-Christians find onerous are present in Islam with a few extras to boot. If you think I am going to give up pork ribs and alcohol, you overestimate the appeal of your superstition. Trading Christianity for Islam is like trading typhoid for diptheria. Just pass the antibiotics and move on.

Davka: Thou Shalt Not Feed The Trolls.

Yay verily!

Well, at least he apologized for wasting our time. Now I'm sure there is help if he wanted to leave the waste of thought he's mired in. If nothing else, we'd be glad to work on that.

Why does it seem like whenever we get a Muslim at ex-c, they're always here to convert us instead for interacting with us? Like they think we'll trade one sexist homophobic Abrahamic religion for another one that's more or less the same.

Why does it seem like whenever we get a Muslim at ex-c, they're always here to convert us instead for interacting with us? Like they think we'll trade one sexist homophobic Abrahamic religion for another one that's more or less the same.

Agreed, at least the Christians will stop and argue with us for a few posts most of the time. At least they often have the decency to actually converse with us.

The Islamic posters always just leave their bag of shit on our doorstep and light it on fire before ringing the bell and running off.

Christians do that sometimes too, but the Islamic posters almost always just drop their deuce and run.

The Christians seem much more polite. Sure, they're equally stupid, but they leave less not quite ham and almost meat in their wake when they show up and actually take the time to explain to us just how dumb their beliefs are and argue about it when we point out their irrationality to them.

Islamic posters just want to mention it so they don't have to feel bad about it when they murder us for being infidels once they take over the world and control America and Europe.

I'd really like to watch those Youtube videos, but I should get back to painting portraits of Mohammed, while eating a ham and shrimp sandwich, shaving my beard, and watching women dance and sing on television while not thinking about how they deserve to die for it.

I'm multitasking enough as it is with just being an Infidel. I really don't have time to watch Islamic videos on Youtube and I really couldn't find the time to blow myself up for 72 virgins, [or was it raisins? I forget.]

Besides, I'm not so sure I'd want to spend eternity teaching 72 inexperienced women how to give proper blowjobs that have all had their clitorises removed anyway. It's just no fun unless all 73 of us are enjoying it.

I might consider it for 72 experienced sluts. I wouldn't have to worry about diseases or unplanned pregnancy because I'd be dead. Now that might be fun. I'd get tired of the virgins after the third of fourth one anyway.

Besides, how many attractive people die virgins anyway?

I'm left feeling a bit wary of that deal.

I've heard that Islam is the religion for modern society. Islamic fundamentalists do community work in Arab nations such as hanging homosexuals, stoning women found in adultery, beating women for not wearing scarves or burka, just a real fun loving bunch. The parallels between them and Christian fundamentalists are almost identical, they both want to overthrow world government and impose their own version of holiness and politics on the rest of us with whatever brutality they can imagine. Christo-nazis and Islamo-fascists are the plague of modern man and should be stomped out.

I'm not exactly sure what the appeal is to have sex with the ugly women after death anyway. :shrug:

In all seriousness, what the OP is suggesting is akin to going from one abusive spouse to another.

And is it just me or is it ironic that their username is PEACE, but there's probably a threat of hell somewhere if we don't convert?

Here they are:

72-virgins-photo.jpg

Peace.....FUCK OFF!!!!.......Get it?

I'm sorry. Peace is unavailable right now, but if you'd like to leave a message, he'll be happy to come back and spam you again in six months.

**BEEEEEEP**

Gee, I wish the Muslims that drop in here would stick around like the on CFI did until I really ticked him off. After 7 pages, he called one woman stupid and me a lair and evil. :lol: Took 7 pages, but I really ticked him off royally before it was over, he went into rapid fire delusional insane posting, and stomped off like a child who didn't get his way. I could not help but LMAO! That was a first for me to be called a lair and evil.