Goodbye Jesus

Sttttttt

Wendybabe

You need to let go of your past.

I have long heard this kind of advise.

Like I'm just suppose to walk by him in the mall, "Oh hi Josh, how's the kids?"

(This is just what I want to be able to do! But I want to do it in a very condescending, belittling way!)

"Oh hi Josh, still having problems with keeping it up?"

It's hard to "get over" the kind of thing you experienced. However, I'm guessing that you know this by now, but he is most likely not going to experience punishment over this. There are times when I think, "Man, I wish I could do such and such" to people who have wronged me, but really, the best thing to do is to just live your life on your own terms to show those people that you're doing fine without them and that you don't have to put up with their shit anymore. I could sit around waiting for people to get their comeuppance, but if I did that, I'd be waiting a long ass time because it's most likely not going to come. There is very little justice in the world, "divine" or otherwise. If that justice does come, it either doesn't come swiftly enough or the punishment isn't harsh enough. It sucks, undoubtedly, but life sucks. That's not to say that what this person did to you wasn't horrible and painful, but, like I said, the best option that you have available to you is to just live your life. And who knows? Maybe he's secretly miserable. Maybe he feels horrible about what he did to you on some level. Either way, I hope you can move past it.

:fdevil: I know a hit man, trained to kill buy the USMC. :Duivel:

Thanks. I guess I was just venting.

I think we are programed to believe people who do wrong will eventually get theirs.

I don't want to kill anyone, I want them to feel the same pain, heartache they have caused others, I want them to come to the realization of who and what they are. Ex: Dick Cheney, "Oh God, what have I done to so many people?" "I've caused so much heartach and pain to so many people, families across America and around the world!"

Instead ole Dick will walk into a 5 star resturant this afternoon and have a $75 glass of merlot with a supremely prepared steak and think: "I'm hot stuff!" "Fuck everyone else!"

Guest Davka

Unfortunately, the closest thing we have to karma is that people have to live with themselves. Only if you have a conscience is this a punishment. Psychopaths and politicians (but I'm being redundant) seem to have no problem sleeping at night.

People go to a lot of trouble to rationalize what they have done. Often because they are feeling some guilt, they have to turn upon the source of that and blame the other person. It's horrendous sometimes, and a couple of times in my life I've done it myself. I even spread lies and rumours to deflect the fact that I had been the guilty party.

I know it sucks when we are on the receiving end of that trip.

On the other hand, some people just don't care. It's hard to believe, but it took me a while in life to realize that in some cases, there are people who don't care who they have wronged and actually can just shrug it off.

Sometimes it's reward enough to know that we have been wronged, and the other party is just an ignorant ********* (insert preferred word here). Usually, at least, there are other people who can take our side and recognize the same thing.