Goodbye Jesus

Prodigals Only!

Brother Jeff

Are you a prodigal, my Brother or Sister? As you watch the videos at this site, I guarantee that you will feel the Lard magically begin to move in your inner spook and in your life! Kryasst is REAL, my friends! The Holy Spook is calling you home! Glory! Hallelujah!!

http://www.prodigalsonly.com/home.html

I certainly felt something while watching the videos and reading the testimonials...

mwc

In the one video, the guy says that the prodigal son spent his money on wasteful things and things that destroyed him, and the first thing he mentions is friends. Spending money on your friends will destroy you? Yeah, because obviously, having friends is horribly sinful. You must live your entire life alone and if you have any fun or companionship whatsoever, then you will immediately go to hell. Don't pass go, don't collect $200. Then he mentions prostitutes. How the hell is hanging out with your friends equal to spending money on prostitutes? This guy must lead a very boring life, but, of course, we all knew that. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be friends with him.

Obviously his "friends" were prostitutes...

...and now his pimp is "jesus."

mwc

lol, I skipped to the last page:

I was raised a Christian but now I am a Muslim. I'm an alcoholic and just recently got out of prison.

Hahaha, great story.

lol, I skipped to the last page:

I was raised a Christian but now I am a Muslim. I'm an alcoholic and just recently got out of prison.

Hahaha, great story.

I have no doubt that comment will be removed since it clearly from an evil satanic atheist.