Goodbye Jesus

Information And Understanding

Guest Davka

Guest Davka

Random thoughts:

Whatever I can add to the pool of human knowledge and understanding will live on after me. It can be music, art, science, philosophy - it really doesn't matter, as long as it is information that others see as valuable. It will be added to the whole of human understanding, and continue well beyond my lifetime.

The sum total of all human knowledge and understanding is a fairly awesome thing. It is far larger than I am, and the implications are more far-reaching than any individual human can comprehend. There is a transcendent quality to it. I don't think it would be going too far to call it godlike.

So if you want eternal life, become part of the sum total of human understanding. Contribute something of yourself to the whole. Be a small part of this vast godlike structure, which will continue growing as long as there are humans. Who knows, perhaps it will even outlast the human race.

The internet sure makes it easier for one to have an "eternal life" in that sense!

So if you want eternal life, become part of the sum total of human understanding.

Can't become what you already are.

Even better, contribute part of your know-how, wisdom, philosophy or skill to a youth or a child in the midst of an ongoing relationship with them.

That way the power of that contribution will be dynamic and life-affirming. Don't just stick to your family. Work with foster kids, youth community groups, schools, etc. Give young people something to choose to hold on to or a principle to live by.

Let them see you being the best of humanity and they too will apsire to contribute to that critical mass of knowledge.

• Super Moderator

We can't help but contribute to the whole, often in ways we don't even know.