Goodbye Jesus

What Does America Think?

nivek

I am personally very skeptical of this bill. They haven't found a way to pay for it. They don't address the issue of litigation at all. I would really like to find the text of this bill to read it for myself - there are allegations of rather disturbing things in it by the media, such as "end of life care" for senior citizens.

Has anyone managed to find a link to the entire bill?

Nope. I will let you know if I do.

I too would like to get my hands on this thing, and find it sickening that the average American doesn't have easy access to it, if any functional access is to be had at all; and it may be the case there is no effective functional access. But hey, what can you do? Nothing for now.

What does America think? :eek::eek: :eek: America can Think?!?!?

I too would like to get my hands on this thing, and find it sickening that the average American doesn't have easy access to it, if any functional access is to be had at all; and it may be the case there is no effective functional access. But hey, what can you do? Nothing for now.

The average American actually does have access. A visit to the House of Representative's website shows that you can search by bill name or number. I believe the name is "America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009" and the number is HR3200

I don't know if I'll find time to read all of it, but at the very least I can find and read controversial points.

The average American actually does have access. A visit to the House of Representative's website shows that you can search by bill name or number. I believe the name is "America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009" and the number is HR3200

I don't know if I'll find time to read all of it, but at the very least I can find and read controversial points.

Thank you!

If you only do this much, you'll have done more study of it than most of the congress people.

If you only do this much, you'll have done more study of it than most of the congress people.

Haha. Too true. Both sad and funny. Now whether I'll actually be able to understand what I'm reading remains to be seen.

Excellent. Thanks