Goodbye Jesus

Wanna See Something Scarey?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

It's called Young Believer's Magazine: http://www.ybmagazine.com/index.php What separates this from the mind-numbing sap of other fundy teen mags is the militeristic vibe it gives off. I sudjest the "Are you a Solgier or Club Member" article for some really scarey reading. On the bright side, the magazine has to stop production due to a lack of funding.

I also came across a kid's version of the Presidental Prayer Team's website: http://www.pptkids.org/ It's funny\sad how they can deify Bush. Enjoy!

What I find ironic is that, if you look at the current issue's cover, there's an article listed: "summer horoscopes inside!" Hmm, dabbling in the occult, are we?

What I find ironic is that, if you look at the current issue's cover, there's an article listed: "summer horoscopes inside!" Hmm, dabbling in the occult, are we?

I paged through the magazine at a local book store and actually it's a parody with a mini-article on how horoscopes are fake. I think it had something to do with how God didn't show his plans through the stars or something like that.

I paged through the magazine at a local book store and actually it's a parody with a mini-article on how horoscopes are fake.  I think it had something to do with how God didn't show his plans through the stars or something like that.

If God didn't show his plans through the stars then all predictions are null and void. Such as the ones in the book of Revelations.

Of course, they think that that future is so certain they'll trash anything that doesn't resemble that particular prediction. They need to get off their damn high horse. Good thing they're shutting down from lack of funding. One less fundie magazine/brainwashing tool in the world.

Of course, they think that that future is so certain they'll trash anything that doesn't resemble that particular prediction. They need to get off their damn high horse. Good thing they're shutting down from lack of funding. One less fundie magazine/brainwashing tool in the world.

And who says God isn't loving? :grin:

Guest Red Snyper

I just wrote them a little message pointing this out. It is going to be interesting to see their reply is they choose to.

RS