Goodbye Jesus

My Journey And Happiness

jason197754

Hi, this is Jason again. I feel like I'm starting a new part/new chapter in my life. For me, Happines is having friends, having a girlfrined, drinking socially and maybe getting some tattoos. That's what happiness is for me!!!!! Oh and by the way I'm white trash, that's just who I am and where I come from, ok???? So out here where I live, we DON'T have any hobbies or intrests!!!! The only things that we like out here are- drinking with family and friends, going to the desert-off roading and going to the river, watching tv and movies, going to the mall, and that's about it... We dont have meetup groups out here where I live ok?

So I know what I want. But now how does it happen? Will I just naturally make friends/form new friendships since I got rid of all that religious baggage/garbage? Or how does life work? Do we have a part to play or does life and fate just happen and we just go with the flow or what???

Thanks everyone.....

Jason

Hi, this is Jason again. I feel like I'm starting a new part/new chapter in my life. For me, Happines is having friends, having a girlfrined, drinking socially and maybe getting some tattoos. That's what happiness is for me!!!!! Oh and by the way I'm white trash, that's just who I am and where I come from, ok???? So out here where I live, we DON'T have any hobbies or intrests!!!! The only things that we like out here are- drinking with family and friends, going to the desert-off roading and going to the river, watching tv and movies, going to the mall, and that's about it... We dont have meetup groups out here where I live ok?

So I know what I want. But now how does it happen? Will I just naturally make friends/form new friendships since I got rid of all that religious baggage/garbage? Or how does life work? Do we have a part to play or does life and fate just happen and we just go with the flow or what???

Thanks everyone.....

Jason

You know, that is almost like where I live, almost. Most of the thing you do will probably with either work friends and just hanging out. Like phanta said all of these thing will come once you get you feet wet, so to speak, Btw i'd watch out for those deer ticks when you get to the river, they are crazy this year.