Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Christ: E.T.

sonofspong

I remember that old T.V. show "Babylon 5", and recalled an episode where it was suggested that the more ancient, advanced races of the galaxy had nasty tendancies to masquerade as dieties/gods in primitive civilizations.

If Jesus did exist, what if he had indeed been an alien? Even our modern day technology would seem magical to a biblical person, and we haven't even figured out an effecient method of intergalatic travel.

It's not as far out as it may seem. Certainly there is at least one E.T. out there who loves to fuck with us fossil-fuel using barbarians.

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

Maybe he's really Q from ST: TNG.

:HaHa:

Nah.

jesusufo.jpg

If God Created the Earth, then God is not From Earth, any being Not from Earth is an Extra-Terrestrial

Extra-Terrestrial is an 'Alien"

God is an Alien, an Extra-Terrestrial

If the Y link in Jesus is from God, then Jesus had to be 1/2 E.T.

But if Jesus was Fully God and Full Human, then he was Fully an E.T., too

If God Created the Earth, then God is not From Earth, any being Not from Earth is an Extra-Terrestrial

Extra-Terrestrial is an 'Alien"

God is an Alien, an Extra-Terrestrial

If the Y link in Jesus is from God, then Jesus had to be 1/2 E.T.

I thought jesus was the worm of god? Hey wait! Aliens don't have to be humanoid!

(Brother DC)

I thought jesus was the worm of god?

wormofgod-dc.jpg

If he's a worm, can someone catch him so I can feed him to my gecko? I'm sure that she would appreciate it.

:HaHa:

And yes fully E.T. he was.

While proof is not always in the pudding could this really be the face of Jesus the son God?

Alien_Jesus.jpg

If you were to really think about and just for a second, to mildly consider the facts that E.T. does in fact have a likeness similar to The Son of God.

You could know the truth is unveiled right before your eyes.

And believing is really just the beginning of truth.

The real truth is there is more proof than one can imagine.

Did Jesus really walk on this earth?

illus05.gif

If you could just take your right hand and touch your left you would know something real is being said here.

A personal savior that is always there is with you now.

Our eyes have been opened and we know much more about what is in the heavens.

rst050.gif

It is no mystery that the stars in the heavens are far away but yet it seems like you could just reach out and touches them.

Christ is there reaching out to touch you.

And he is eternal and always with us.

1-22.jpg

There are always those that lack true faith.

But they will never know the true love of God.For those that lack faith will not inherit the Kingdom of god.

aliens%20a502.jpg

And we know in scriptures that Christ is declared the King of Kings.

And let us not forget the sprit of God.

Let you heart not be hardened, and receive the holy sprit.

Alien%20Dalai%20Lama.jpg

When you feel the Holy Sprit of God has entered you and truly has filled that empty void.

God has made you whole and you will never be alone.

It's so funny!

In all seriousness, I wish Jesus was just a snail.

I can step on his Divineness with a deft wheeling.

Jesus an alien...? Isn't that what the Raelien are proposing, like that God was from a race called the Elohims and one day a spacesh... sky taxi will pick them up?

Jesus an alien...? Isn't that what the Raelien are proposing, like that God was from a race called the Elohims and one day a spacesh... sky taxi will pick them up?

The most reasonable story from 'back then' seems to me to be the Sumerians. Enlil and Enki came to use homo sapiens to mine their manna, but they weren't as good as they wanted them to be, so they genetically engineered Man, homo sapien sapien, in the little Garden; and it was good.

http://halexandria.org

http://halexandria.org/dward006.htm Chronicles of Earth

http://halexandria.org/dward178.htm Annals of Earth

http://halexandria.org/dward180.htm the Genesis story

Those links will take you all over their site.

I came across this site a few months ago and spent a week reading (I think) all of it. Some of it was *woosh... over my head, but what I did follow was phenomenal.

Feasible, absolutely! Explains a lot of things. Lotsa food for thought.

It's so funny!

In all seriousness, I wish Jesus was just a snail.

I can step on his Divineness with a deft wheeling.

Jesus, the Snail of God:

Jesus, the Melting Sky Snail:

Psalms 58:8 As a snail which melteth...

Another version of the pics:

Glory! :grin:

Funny thing, I read a book several years ago claiming that aliens have been mucking up the earth for whatever sinister goal they had in mind. The book was called the Gods of Eden by Stephen Bramely. Noteworthy is that Jesus is part of a human/alien genetic experiment since his Moma Mary had Jesus via invitro and Mary had come from a virgin herself according to Christian folklore, and only the aliens could have done this for those same sinister reasons.

Funny thing, I read a book several years ago claiming that aliens have been mucking up the earth for whatever sinister goal they had in mind. The book was called the Gods of Eden by Stephen Bramely. Noteworthy is that Jesus is part of a human/alien genetic experiment since his Moma Mary had Jesus via invitro and Mary had come from a virgin herself according to Christian folklore, and only the aliens could have done this for those same sinister reasons.

About 14 years ago I read some supposed top secret accidentally leaked file that claimed that aliens had the cruicifixion on video stored media... they staged and filmed it and then inspired Paul and the Gospel writers, to change the course of human history, so we'd all disagree FOREVER on all matters.

Guess it worked well.

Would make sense that Paul was blinded by a light then, eh? A nice flying machine hovering in the sky, and only directing their thoughts to hime, so nobody else understood or heard what was being said, just blinded.

I wonder if Enoch was with them.. he musta been taken away with them too.

And there were giants in them days.

Sometimes it is interesting to know your illusions are not your own.

opticalillusion1.jpg

Can I just link this to the Desktop Screenshot thread? That's my desktop wallpaper!

About 14 years ago I read some supposed top secret accidentally leaked file that claimed that aliens had the cruicifixion on video stored media...

The really funny thing about this is its on video tape b/c 14 years ago tape was the most high-tech and portable consumer media. What no MP3 or AVI file? Ha HA. If this story came out today, it would be digital video, not VHS.

:lmao:

The really funny thing about this is its on video tape b/c 14 years ago tape was the most high-tech and portable consumer media. What no MP3 or AVI file? Ha HA. If this story came out today, it would be digital video, not VHS.

:lmao:

It says video stored media, it didn't say video tape or any reference to the Type of media... that was the first think we noticed too. The text was supposedly older than that. It only 'resurfaced' in 1991, it was from before the 1970s, maybe even mid-late 50s that they first surfaced.. supposedly.

Guest Challenger

ETs?

Look at the first chapter of Ezekiel, verses 4 and 5.

"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire".

"Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man".

ETs?

Look at the first chapter of Ezekiel, verses 4 and 5.

"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire".

"Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man".

I knew this guy use this to get laid like a rock star in church.

He would say he felt the sprit of god cumming like a whirlwind over them (he and his target) it was one of his favorite verses and it worked quite well.

He would stack different verses together and next thing you know she was standing in a slipper wet puddle.

Jesus, the Snail of God:

LOL. Just put GWB's face in there, and it'd be a perfect political cartoon.

Jesus being an alien is just as probable as Jesus being a god.