Goodbye Jesus

A Little Excited

Guest GoneAway

Guest ephymeris

I'm going to check out a local Humanist Society this week. I communicated with a few people from the society via email and they seemed nice and pretty normal, let's hope at least some of the other people I meet are the same. It's my first community seeking adventure with other freethinkers and I still have a bit of anxiety regarding anything that even vaguely resembles a "church" atmosphere. Wish me luck.

Goodbye Jesus

Good luck Ephymeris. Relax and have fun.

But remember, I’m having your baby.

• Super Moderator

Sure, Legion's cute - but I ride a Harley.

As far as the Humanist church goes - have fun! Just don't volunteer for anything. I mean if they want you to drive the bus or cook for the Men's Breakfast . . .

I hope it works out really well for you. I'll bet you do fine.

Good luck! I hope you have a great time and meet some nice people. But normal? Where's the fun in that? :)

Keep us updated!

Guest ephymeris

Good luck! I hope you have a great time and meet some nice people. But normal? Where's the fun in that? :)

Keep us updated!

I use the term "normal" loosely as in, please don't let them be some creepy Ayn Rand cult that shaves their heads...

Guest ephymeris

Sure, Legion's cute - but I ride a Harley.

As far as the Humanist church goes - have fun! Just don't volunteer for anything. I mean if they want you to drive the bus or cook for the Men's Breakfast . . .

LOL so many options for me! It's not every day a girl gets the offer of a baby AND a ride on a Harley! No need to fight guys, I have an open mind :P

• Super Moderator
:wub: