Sick of the Freakin' Ribbons

Ro-bear

Support Our Troops

God Bless America

Breast Cancer Awareness

Support Peace

Support Hose

Support Athletic Supporters

Screw them all! I'm so tired of those freakin' ribbons all over half the freakin' cars on the road. Even if I support the cause, I hate the ribbons. They are the "Baby on Board" signs of the 00's.

You know what I would like to do? Wad them all up and stick them up the bum of the bastard that started it all. My number one candidate right now is Tony Orlando and freakin' Dawn. I am willing to entertain other theories, however. :Wendywhatever:

If you have a suggestion as to whom Dr. Ro-bear should treat with the stickerwad suppository, fire away.

Oh, my, that was liberating. I feel so much better.

I still want to put the stickers up someone's ass, though. :Hmm:

Crap! I just noticed a ribbon under my avatar. Arrgh! Make them go away! Arrgh!

Hey, why don't agnostics and atheists have ribbons? Why does everyone but us get them?

I do think the Support Hose one is kind of funny. Haven't seen it around here, though.

Screw them all! I'm so tired of those freakin' ribbons all over half the freakin' cars on the road.

I was gonna say what about the "ex-christians unite" ribbon...but you already figured that.

Yea, I think the whole ribbon thing is pretty dumb...I think Dave should change it!

Those darwin fishes were pretty cool.

Hey, why don't agnostics and atheists have ribbons?  Why does everyone but us get them?

I do think the Support Hose one is kind of funny.  Haven't seen it around here, though.

We don't need ribbons amethyst, cuz we're not a bunch of pussies.

We don't need ribbons amethyst, cuz we're not a bunch of pussies.

I know. I was just wondering.

Yeah, I think Dave should change the ribbons. I liked the Darwin fish from one of the old forums.

My son re-did a yellow ribbon for me so that it said Support our Empire! I loved it, but someone ripped it off. So if you don't like them start a parking lot collection.

My son re-did a yellow ribbon for me so that it said Support our Empire!  I loved it, but someone ripped it off.  So if you don't like them start a parking lot collection.

I like that idea chef just go to the local parking garage or grocery store and start stacking them up in a bag and then properly dispose of them in a trash receptacle. :fdevil:

I don't know what's worse, the ribbons or the bumper sticker I saw the other day on a ratty looking minivan that proclaimed "Jesus: America's ONLY choice!". Yikes :twitch:

The bumper sticker is definitely worse.

:ugh:

"Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree..."

For God's sake (yes, this topic is worthy of invoking his power), can we forget that song already!?

One guy writes a lame assed song in the '70s and it becomes a movement 30 years later.

Please, someone, murder him for what he has done!!!! (for any sociopaths reading this, that is totally a joke and not for real you sick fuck. You bastard I hope you rot in HELLLLLLL!!!!!!!).

I hear you on the ribbons.

Though, I'd like to have one that says "Support 5-year-old Chinese sweatshop workers". But something tells me that one would disappear pretty fast :HaHa:

I'd get the "Support The Environment" one, but then, I'd also just get a regular bumper sticker. Besides. It's not half as annoying as that damn &%&*%&^%&^ rubber wristband shit. Thank you, Armstrong, for not making those bitches buy T-shirts instead.

I do think the Support Hose one is kind of funny.  Haven't seen it around here, though.

I made up the last couple. Part of the rant was exaggeration. Nothing would surprise me at this point, though. We've gone ribbon crazy since 9/11.

it's worse in Texas - really need a protest ribbon - "I support all trendy things"

Crap! I just noticed a ribbon under my avatar. Arrgh! Make them go away! Arrgh!

lol, I have an unspoken ribbon aversion as well. In fact, one of the things I use adblock to block is the ribbons on the site. As I didn't like them either. I do love firefox... it allows me to never see what I don't wish to. On some pages, my view looks completely different than the normal views.

But anyway, yeah... the ribbons were one of the first thing to go on this site because I get so irratated with seeing them everywhere. I feel your pain.

My hat's off to you Rob baby!

Two major rants in one week...and I agree w/ both.

Does this mean that the Songtrack for Hell CD won't have a "Support Apostacy" ribbon inside as a free gift?

hahahahahaha

My hat's off to you Rob baby!

Two major rants in one week...and I agree w/ both. 

Thanks, Curtdude. I'm usually not such a ranter, but the first few weeks of school are an intense time for me. I have to be totally "on" to start the classes out right. Later, I can stop being th "Sage on the Stage" and start being the "Guide on the Side". :grin: I'm normally kinda laid back.

Thanks for the ribbons, Thankful;(menacingly) I owe you one. :wicked: