Goodbye Jesus

This is Scary!!!111

Outsider2

:Hmm:

I usually feel that I should let people be christian if they want to. You know, a live and let live attitude, but...... After reading the article below, I think I might have to change my policy or just stay the hell out of the US.

Grooming Politicians for Christ

Ripe for merging KIFC and GPFC.

That'll be interesting.

You could check out Camp Joshua: http://www.generationjoshua.org/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=87 It's a special camp that helps train teenagers to becoming fundy political forces. It's like a fucking Jesus-Nazi training camp. And where is this going to leave everyone who doesn't think like them? Here's some of the rules from Camp Joshua's for your enjoyment...

-I will present my body as a living sacrifice to God, honoring Him in all my actions and seeking a balanced, godly life.

-I will guard my thoughts, striving to maintain a pure and blameless mind.

-I will not become enslaved by anything except the love of Christ, which is the power to set me free.

-I will honor and obey all divinely appointed authorities.

Can we say cult? Sure I knew you could.

You could check out Camp Joshua: http://www.generationjoshua.org/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=87  It's a special camp that helps train teenagers to becoming fundy political forces.  It's like a fucking Jesus-Nazi training camp.  And where is this going to leave everyone who doesn't think like them?  Here's some of the rules from Camp Joshua's for your enjoyment...

Can we say cult?  Sure I knew you could.

Replace all Christ with Allah, and well there you have a Camp Mohammad.. No difference at all..

Scary shit going on here... Fanatics everywhere! :twitch:

Replace all Christ with Allah, and well there you have  a Camp Mohammad.. No difference at all..

Scary shit going on here...  Fanatics everywhere!  :twitch:

It's just so sad how people can justify things just because it's under a different banner.

Bad is bad, don't matter what banner, cloak, or bullshit it's wrapped in.

From the article:

They learn to ... consider compromise a sin.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! :twitch:

Replace all Christ with Allah, and well there you have  a Camp Mohammad.. No difference at all..

Scary shit going on here...  Fanatics everywhere!  :twitch:

The biggest difference I've seen is that their take overs are more suttle and politically motivated while the Middle Eastern camps are more outspoken and war heavy.

From the article:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!  :twitch:

They may claim that they "respect" the beliefs of others, but if they even consider a middle ground or a peice of the pie, watch out.

It's just so sad how people can justify things just because it's under a different banner.

Bad is bad, don't matter what banner, cloak, or bullshit it's wrapped in.

Exactly Eponymic! Christians by large majority see nothing wrong with using the Name of Jesus for other Christians radical Causes, Same cause different name.. (Allah or whatever) and they freak.

Fanatics are all the same, just different motivations I guess.... Look at the BS with Robertson, His self created shit storm, and where are the Christian leaders demanding he resign? Not a freakin Peep.. :shrug:

That's what makes them Hypocrites.