Goodbye Jesus

A Perfect 4-Step Proof For God

quicksand

A Perfect 4-Step Proof For God

An Encomium

The following post is not argument for a perfect 4-step proof for God's existence, but a encomium of it.

It was several decades ago while at studying at the West Stacks of the Golda Mier Library in Milwaukee, that I was visited by a fiery demon, named Bob. Bob stood before me with hooven feet and with the legs like that of goat, and demanded that I write a perfect 4-Step proof of God's existence as his forked tongue licked his lips. If I didn't, he said he would have to eat my soul.

Now, I wasn't scared, mind you... I just looked at Bob and said "Okay."

So I sat down and wrote the first thing from the top of my head, relying on knowledge that I didn't know I had and skills I knew I possessed. But I wrote, and I wrote the Perfect 4-Step Proof for God.

Needless to say, the hooven beast, Bob, was stunned with the skill I wrote such a proof. With a whip of his tail, and the click of hooves, he knew he was done. Before he left, he asked if I was angel. I told him no, I am but a man.

Again, this post is not the Perfect 4-Step Proof for God Existence, but the encomiumation of it. It was the most effective and precise and irrefutable argument ever written.

Nice bit of writing Quicksand.

I pride myself on my vocabulary, it makes up for my spelling deficiency, but I had to look up Encomium. You have expanded my knowledge of the world. Thanks.

That's pretty smooth there. Add a layer of chrome to that shiny metal ass of yours.

Nice bit of writing Quicksand.

I don't want to give the joke away, but I plagarized it. :HaHa:

That's pretty smooth there. Add a layer of chrome to that shiny metal ass of yours

No, but I did write one. I just can't remember it. You gotta believe me!

And I wish you were there!

:HaHa:

Nay! We are but men! ROCK!

Tribute