Goodbye Jesus

Where Are The Old Posts?

I was trying to search for my post last year about Jehovah's witness' and bleach and Mark 16:18, but the engine seems to only pull stuff from 2009. When the boards switched did we lose all the old posts? Or am I just being my normal barely computer literate self again? :grin:

I have a similar concern. When I've tried to go back and read my posts from when I first came in 2007, It only lists 200 posts. I've used the "my posts" and the "my topics" feature on my profile, but it still only lists 200, and I've made over 670 posts.

I have a similar concern. When I've tried to go back and read my posts from when I first came in 2007, It only lists 200 posts. I've used the "my posts" and the "my topics" feature on my profile, but it still only lists 200, and I've made over 670 posts.

I think I figured it out; at least I found my post that I was looking for. I had to include the years that I wanted to search, and then I found it, otherwise it seems the search engine only searches the current year.