Goodbye Jesus

Christians AKA mosquitos

Angel

Lately I have been asked I dunno HOW many times to come back to church. They FINALLY got the hint (well, sorta) when I pretty much let them have it. WHAT is the importance of going to a building, sitting on hard, uncomfortable pews, listening to a wind bag telling you what to, how to do it, when, where, oh btw, give us your money you sinning twit, etc. WTF? I don't get it. I have had people from my past church life try to pry in my personal life asking relatives this and that about why I left... blah blah blah. I have had emails, visits at the door... UGH UGH!!! How do you get rid of them? I feel like I need bug spray? They are persistant like a rash! I know that hiring a sniper is out of the question, so what do you do????

... UGH UGH!!! How do you get rid of them? I feel like I need bug spray? They are persistant like a rash! I know that hiring a sniper is out of the question, so what do you do????

:lmao:

I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you! Perfect analogy. Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em. Welcome to the club, Angel.

The ONLY thing you can do (aside from severing ALL ties with you family and friends) is continue to politely rebuff all overtures. Sometimes rudeness works, but most times it only makes things worse. Remain true to yourself, let them SEE that they have no hope of re-converting you. Eventually you may wear them out.

Then again, you may not. Depends on how hard-headed they are. Only time will tell. Just don't yield in ANY way to any demands to return to church, to pray or show any doubt about your apostasy. They will be convinced that there is hope to win you back, and then they will NEVER go away.

Don't feel bad. Many of us have been OUT for decades and we STILL have to swat away mosquitoes! :lmao:

I know! We need fundie repellant!

I know!  We need fundie repellant!

"Christ Begone!"

"Who ya gonna call? (Holy) Ghost Busters!"

Oh my. I feel a thread hijacking coming on. Better stop now. :grin:

Could we bottle Michael Moore's sweat or something?

Make up little business type cards with, no apostates allowed to return, scripture references.  Have Hebrews 6 typed in bold quote and underneath write... "If Jesus is real there is nothing you can do for me now, enjoy me while you can because for eternity, I'll be burning in hell." - Glory be to God the Merciful!

Tongue in cheek? But still...your idea has merit. Hmmm...I think I'll work on something like this. I used to make Xian evangelism cards. Why NOT make apostate cards? :Hmm:

Thanks all, you made me smile. I tell ya, for the past few months it has been a non-stop subject. I can not believe I used to be this annoying... carma I guess.. I get what I dished out? lol I am surprised someone did not put me out of my misery like a wounded horse.

I have gone as far as putting a "no preaching" sign on my door, it has a picture of a couple, one holding a bible with a "no" symbol with slash over it. I forget where I found it at online. So far, since I placed that on the door (SO FAR) I have not had a knock at the door. If that does not work, I am going to set a rat trap.

Better yet, print out postcards with a picture of flames, then underneath something like "Enjoying my vacation in hell; getting the best tan of my life. Oh, and Lucifer says hi." Then mail them to everyone who's annoyed you if possible. They should get the point.

Hey, you might be able to sell them and make money.

You could open the door with a Satanic Bible in your hand and say, "Satan told me that you'd be coming today so that I could show you the truth."  Bet they'd run like hell!

You are SOOOO wicked! :grin: (Makes note of this for future JW and Mormon visitors.)

You could open the door with a Satanic Bible in your hand and say, "Satan told me that you'd be coming today so that I could show you the truth."  Bet they'd run like hell!

LOL Oh that would be AWESOME :lmao: