Goodbye Jesus

Death Is The End -- I Have Evidence

R. S. Martin

I visited in his and his partner's home last winter. Due to serious heart disease, plus other serious health issues, death was imminent but he intended to enjoy life while it lasted. He was Native and adhered to Native religion. Here is an article on how his dog saved his life this past Aug.

He said he did not want his death announced. He promised to let people know ("I'll 'bap' you," he told me) with his spirit when he goes. I could tell that he totally believed that he could and would do this.

According to Monday's paper, he died sometime this month and the famous dog that saved his life two months ago now needs a home. Hence the article.

Did he let me know he died?

No. I read it in the paper. No intuitive hunches, no feeling of loss, no "bap" or anything different from everyday life.

I guess death really is the end. No lingering spirit remains to communicate with friends or loved ones after the body is dead.

• Super Moderator

Houdini also promised to make contact if possible. If he couldn't do it . . .

....I hear that if your soul turns into a frisbee you can get eternally trapped on the roof.

He was going to but right before he did it "jesus" sucker punched him in the stomach and, well...

mwc

It just means that after death its the same as in life. You can't do everything you want to.

My grandfather also promised to visit me if it was possible. He died in 1995, and I have not received contact yet...I wish I would; I miss him.

My grandfather also promised to visit me if it was possible. He died in 1995, and I have not received contact yet...I wish I would; I miss him.

How touching. Thanks for sharing it.

I dunno- I think that the only thing that has been 'proven' here is that your friend's notion of the afterlife wasn't entirely correct.

'Cause we all know that he's burning in hell right now for his pagan beliefs.

I've heard stories where someone promised to attempt contact and actually did. Of course, it's just like anything else: someone's personal story that you have to put blind faith in to believe...

We would normally consider this a case of wishful thinking.

Jesus also promised to come back from the dead (according to scriptures written after his death...).