Goodbye Jesus

ITEOTWAWKI

Java

So, let's run this through:

Gas has gone up in the short term, and may go up to 4$/gallon.

The US is not at all adjusted to this, and I don't know how they will adjust in the short term.

The end of gas production is within my lifetime.

The war in Iraq is not getting better, and there is no exit strategy in the forseeable future at all. (For the sake of argument, I will not go into my personal feelings about the reasons, or why I hate Bush, but we can all agree that Bad Things Are Happening?)

9/11 is coming, and with it the possibility of terrorist attacks.

Katrina's devastation, and the fact that any attacks on refineries will big-time disrupt life in the USA.

I don't have food or money stocked up.

I work in a business directly connected to driving (Dominos) both in my delivery work and in our food coming in from our suppliers.

My Domino's is not doing very well AT ALL right now. and the employees do not understand this or are too fucking greedy to get it - "WHYYY can't I get bonus even though I had no cartop that could have generated valuable business for us??? WHYYYY can't I get extra money for gas even though the current amount is more than enough to cover mileage for this price increase?" etc etc.

I'm uninsured and need to take medication to function. (Hopefully that will change soon though.)

This is gonna be a fun couplea months.