Goodbye Jesus

Phelps' Latest Rant

Casey

The thought crossed my mind that this galoot would have something to say. I regret to announce I was not wrong.

http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

Casey

You ever stop to think that this guy is just a phony, and only parodying ignorant Christians? I mean, maybe that's what he intended at first, but he sort of liked getting all this attention, so now he's sticking with this 'facade'? JMO

You ever stop to think that this guy is just a phony, and only parodying ignorant Christians? I mean, maybe that's what he intended at first, but he sort of liked getting all this attention, so now he's sticking with this 'facade'? JMO

No. The preacher behind the website is also a preacher who is known for PUNCHING his own child in the middle of a sermon because he was crying.

No. The preacher behind the website is also a preacher who is known for PUNCHING his own child in the middle of a sermon because he was crying.

Yeah, I googled Phelps, trying to find out his background, because when I went on his website, I honestly thought he was a liberal parodying Right-wing extremist fundies! Unfortunately, I guess the man really IS serious. What I found on wikipedia:

Following his graduation from Washburn University in 1962, Phelps became addicted to amphetamines and barbiturates, which he often combined with large quantities of alcohol. One of his sons claims that his first memory in life is a drunk Phelps shotgunning to death their neighbor's German Shepherd in front of the owner's child as a punishment for the dog defecating on Phelps' lawn.

Phelps continued to take drugs, consume alcohol, and binge eat for six years, and would often go for days or weeks without leaving his bedroom. Because of his habits Phelps stopped earning money for the family, and because he refused to allow his wife to get a job, the family's financial resources quickly dried up.

In the mid-1960s Marge Phelps loaded her ten children into the family car and attempted to flee from Fred, but found that none of her relatives or friends had the resources to accommodate eleven extra people. The family was forced to return to Fred, who promptly brutalized his wife.

In 1968, following a botched suicide attempt, Phelps overdosed on a cocktail of alcohol and amphetamines. He slipped into a coma and was rushed to the hospital, where he remained comatose for a week. Upon his return home he put himself on a detoxification diet, drinking only water and eating no solid food for several weeks. There is no evidence that Phelps has since relapsed.

LOL, what a loser.

For some -- death doesn't come soon enough. :mellow:

If anyone is thinking about giving me the old free speech "speech" for saying that, save it for another day. :Hmm:

I'm ready to help freddie with my blade...

...there aren't that many people I'd gladly cut the Blood Eagle, but him... :pureevil:

I'm ready to help freddie with my blade...

...there aren't that many people I'd gladly cut the Blood Eagle, but him... :pureevil:

You know, Thurisaz, this time it doesn't bother me at all hearing of the Blood Eagle. :mellow:

If anyone is thinking about giving me the old free speech "speech" for saying that, save it for another day.  :Hmm:

Hey, I'm all for free speech... or, should I say, free speech with responsability.

This speech is going to get someone killed I'm sure. Unfortunately for all concerned, it won't be Fred Phelps.

Bring on the blood eagles. It's time he was held accountable for his actions and beliefs.

Merlin

Ok, what I'd like to know is:

WHY IS THIS MAN RECEIVING SO MUCH ATTENTION?!?! I mean, not only from the media, but from gays, atheists, talk show hosts, and the rest of the population! The guy's obviously a whackjob who should be put in a nuthouse! I mean, c'mon, any normal person visiting his site would immediately leave it and say, "What a nutjob."

Why do people even give him the time of day?

Not to mention how he treated his wife and kids. The website Addicted to Hate gives some very good info on that.

these guys make me want to do as Thor's avatar suggests go on a Pagan-Samurai revolution.

Hey, that's too much honor for me - I consider myself a warrior of Thor, but I'm not him ;)

BTW Thor, when's payback day?

You know, like the wholly babble says, no one knows the hour except the father...

...Odin Allfather that is. :fdevil:

Jesus would slap the shit out of phelps if he came back. :HaHa:

When you fill the army with fags and dykes and spit in the face of God, you have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind (Hos. 8:7).

somehow, i think he misquoted the bible just a bit... i highly doubt 'fag' and 'dyke' is in any one, even the kjv.

What Phucking Phelps needs is a blow job... by a Phucking Phag! :blowjob:

(I think that someone might do this for $$$-- but the thought is repulsive!)

Phelps is one of the few reasons I want to believe in hell. But then, it's hate-mongers like him that made up the idea of hell; he follows a god of his liking & chooses to be a perverted prick.

He's honest; he hates America. But no other country would let him say what he says. In Phelp's case, freedom of speech is a curse! He should be banished to New Orleans to pick up bodies of the dead until every last one is properly disposed. He needs a real day's work, instead of sitting on his disgusting ass all day deciding what horrible thing to say next. I worked for an evangelist once. What a waste of human endeavor!

I hope I'm around when Phelps dies, I'd like to piss on his dead body. (I sometimes have penis envy)

:ukliam2:

somehow, i think he misquoted the bible just a bit... i highly doubt 'fag' and 'dyke' is in any one, even the kjv.

You're right

Hos 8:7  For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

And it's talking about Israel. So I guess that phlegm Phelps didn't read the Bible to much. He just do quote harvesting to support his agenda.

He's honest; he hates America.  But no other country would let him say what he says. 

Unfortunately, in a way, it's considered perfectly normal and desirable here in Germany to... well... at least not love your German homeland. For every single one who openly says something like that is immediately in danger of being considered a piece of nazi shit. :Hmm:

I hope I'm around when Phelps dies, I'd like to piss on his dead body.  (I sometimes have penis envy)

Don't you just start to love song lyrics like this one when you think of freddie? :pureevil:

...None can fight the power none can fight the wind

Secrets of all life and death are carried there within

Call out to the power of the darkness and light

Have dominion of the earth be lord of all the night

Kill all those who stand against you look into their eyes

Drink their blood and laugh as they pay for all their lies

Piss upon their graves and cast a final spell

Fly into the night one day meet in hell

Power the power the power...

Wow! He's still alive with saying all that shit against soldiers!

Sorry, but the best punishment I'll think of is that he'll live till he's 100

Sorry, but the best punishment I'll think of is that he'll live till he's 100.

Oh GAWD NO!!!!

That is the LAST thing we need.

Besides, what makes you think the booing gets under his nails?

The logic is that if he lives to see the increasing number of countries legalizing gay marriages, he'll pop with rage and desperation.

Also he'll be ignored as they're busy celebrating gay marriages.

Leaves him in the dust.

The logic is that if he lives to see the increasing number of countries legalizing gay marriages, he'll pop with rage and desperation.

Also he'll be ignored as they're busy celebrating gay marriages.

Leaves him in the dust.

Not only would it leave him in the dust, he'd be left in a wheelchair, Depends, hearing aid and false teeth screaming ineffectually and shaking his fist at the "young whippersnappers".

"Upon his return home he put himself on a detoxification diet, drinking only water and eating no solid food for several weeks. There is no evidence that Phelps has since relapsed."

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT SCARES ME ABOUT RECOVERY. I'm afraid of ending up like Phelps. If that's what it means to be clean and sober maybe I should just be dead.

I see people in meetings and they sometimes agree sometimes smile and sya it's in my head sometimes threaten me by implying I'm not 'living the program' and will hurt myself with drugs if I don't shut up and stop seeing things this way. I see a bunch of self absorbed freeloaders who live high on the hog staying clean but destroying everything around them, habitat, the lives of their fellow humans and animals and plants and children to come and ultimately themselves. I'm one of them. It bothers me that others don't feel the way I do.

Why is Freddy clean? I don't know. I don't know. He's functional, that much I know. It's frightening that someone like him could stay clean. And people in recovery ask me what I'm afraid of. Him for one thing.

Not only would it leave him in the dust, he'd be left in a wheelchair, Depends, hearing aid and false teeth screaming ineffectually and shaking his fist at the "young whippersnappers".

I hope that would happen. For one thing, it'll be a fitting last years of his life.

Another, children'll laugh at him.

I hope that would happen. For one thing, it'll be a fitting last years of of his life.

Another, children'll laugh at him.

If the children laugh at him, will they get eaten by bears? Or will the bears eat Brother Phelps?

If the children laugh at him, will they get eaten by bears? Or will the bears eat Brother Phelps?

If there were a chance, I'd rather the bear eats Phelps than the children.

Of course, the BC (Biblically Correct) true christian's answer is that he must call upon God for killing the children with a bear.

Sometimes I'll download his sermons for entertainment when I'm really really bored lol.

"Why did God smite Sodom and Gomorrah, why did hurricane Katrina bring its wrath upon us, why are Trix only for kids?? Cuz God hates fags, people!! How many times do I gotta say it??!"