Goodbye Jesus

LastStopHell.com gives up

Thurisaz

Hey,

I've just received notice from one of my old acquaintances over at www.laststophell.com's forums that those forums will be shut down soon. One of the admins states several reasons that, I think, are worth reading.

Sometimes even a fundie can apply some reasoning. :fdevil:

Read the whole story here.

I read the whole page.

Even though I've never been to that site prior to following the link in your post, while I was reading that, I couldn't help but notice that I felt a slight twinge of regret that it is shutting down.

:liar:

:HaHa:

It's so very interesting that once Christians themselves leave the faith and prove it's a crock of shit to everyone else, it's either ignored, blown off as a lack of true faith, or the site itself shuts down so "no more are lost." :lmao:

I was banned from that site a few months ago because I posted too much truth and too many facts too often, and I had a habit of calling their demented god "demented", all of which pissed them off for some reason. I was able to access the page, so evidently my banning was lifted at some point in time, and for some reason I was never informed. Oh welll, I would have just resumed posting that pesky truth and those inconvenient facts and telling the unpleasant truth about their demented god, and I would have surely just gotten banned again.

I have to say that it's just terrible that nobody has gotten slaved and the forum isn't producing any Spook Fruit. Damn, I'm hungry too! Nobody believes the Glorious Bullshit about Kryasst! Oh well... since the Magic Sky Man isn't blessing their efforts or numbing the brains of any educated, rational, thinking people, I agree with them that they should close their hilarious but generally useless forums down. I won't be sorry to see them go.

I noticed that one of the posters over there is called Odin. There used to be an Odin who posted replies in the public testimony section of our forum. Anyone know if it's the same Odin? She was a college senior majoring in something like pharmacology and living, I think, near the Gulf of Mexico, because she was stockpiling against hurrican Frances last year. She posted a story on Sept. 4, 2004.

I read the thread and see that you (Thurisaz) has some influence on one of the posters there. Seems the guy changed from a fundy status to a more tolerant one. Good going!! :grin:

Muahaha!!

If you've been helped by this forum, then please let us know.

Yes, I have, by your site shutting down! Hehe...

This forum has helped me to get out of fundamentalism and the disorders associated that were associated with it. I owe this mostly to guys like PragmaticChris and Thurisaz who helped me see the light. I am now no longer a slave of the religion christianity and can now freely believe anything i want without the mental (compulsive) restrainst i had in the past.

Odin be praised! Looks like Thurisaz's had an affect on our little fundies...

:thanks:

...I couldn't help but notice that I felt a slight twinge of regret that it is shutting down.

:liar:

I see you are still up to your old tricks. :grin:

Nice work there, Thurisaz!

Never underestimate the power of influence.

I read the thread and see that you (Thurisaz) has some influence on one of the posters there. Seems the guy changed from a fundy status to a more tolerant one. Good going!! :grin:

You know, if you're a christ cultist and remember what Vikings did to your cult once, you might consider what would happen if all those Asatruar of today suddenly start a reenactment project of the "good old days"... :fdevil:

(And, remembering all those fine people I finally met in person this weekend during the Althing, I propose that all we would have to do is visit a church service "as we are", with all that dark foreboding dress code and all those Mjolnir amulets, not to mention the slogans on our shirts and jackets... if you'd be the preacher of that church, a cold shiver down your spine would be the least you would feel :pureevil:

More on that later...)

Odin be praised!  Looks like Thurisaz's had an affect on our little fundies...

:thanks:

:wicked:

Nice work there, Thurisaz!

Never underestimate the power of influence.

:thanks:;)

Doesn't look like it shut down...and it has this on the front page:

Announcement: Announcement: No More Mocking God

Posted: Hunter @ Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:25 pm

We've been patient with many on this forum warning them many times about their need for Jesus Christ and the coming Tribulation period. It is our hope that all nonbelievers here will at some point come to the saving grace and truth of Jesus Christ and get saved, but we are sick and tired of the endless mocking of God on this forum. We've been patient, working with many of you for more than a year; but the time has come for people to get serious about God or get out of this forum. If nonbelievers have questions about God, the Bible, and these current times, then we welcome those questions but the continuous mocking of Jesus Christ has got to stop because it will quench the Holy Spirit on this forum and hinder the move of God in people's lives who come here seeking the truth only to see the truth mocked and trashed by dogs. As the Scripture says, do not cast what is holy unto the dogs. We want this forum to be a place where God is glorified (holy), and so we've got to kick out the dogs unless they repent. Patience is a fruit of the Holy Spirit, but the time comes where the dogs must be cast out so that this forum can be used to spread the Word of God and reach lost souls with the saving grace of God.

So the next person to openly mock God on this forum will be banned, deleted, and forgotten. May God have mercy on you, but clearly many are not feeling God's Holy Spirit on this forum because of the trash that many have put up here.

May God have mercy on us all and cleanse us of all our sins and unrighteousness with the blood of Jesus,

-LaststopHell Administration

:ugh:

Good work anyway though. :grin:

Was that site for real? I thought it was a joke :)

I remember posting on the forum back there awhile ago and seeing one of the non-Christians, a blatant Marilyn Manson fan, was made one of the head moderators.

Guest Pastor Buck
Doesn't look like it shut down...and it has this on the front page:

:ugh:

Good work anyway though.  :grin:

'cleanse us of all our sins and unrighteousness with the blood of Jesus,"

Yuck! Bloody Christ!

No need for me to go there because Blasphemy is a blast to me.

You know, if you're a christ cultist and remember what Vikings did to your cult once, you might consider what would happen if all those Asatruar of today suddenly start a reenactment project of the "good old days"... :fdevil:

(And, remembering all those fine people I finally met in person this weekend during the Althing, I propose that all we would have to do is visit a church service "as we are", with all that dark foreboding dress code and all those Mjolnir amulets, not to mention the slogans on our shirts and jackets... if you'd be the preacher of that church, a cold shiver down your spine would be the least you would feel :pureevil:

More on that later...)

Your signature picture makes me smile every time ;)

This forum will !!!NOT!!! be shut down in a few days

I guess biblegod changed their minds.

:rolleyes:

Too bad that they won't be shutting down, but their desperation to keep truth and facts and reason and common sense out of their forum is amusing, as is their god's inaction. I wonder why He is putting up with being trashed so much? :shrug: Could it be because he doesn't exist and therefore doesn't care? :Hmm: They obviously want their forum to be FundyLand - a place were reality is not only not welcomed but is vigorously opposed, and to not be bothered with those pesky rational, thinking folks. Hell, why not just make that announcement and deny non-Christians membership? That way that can enjoy their FundyLand, not be bothered by REALITY and not have to wonder why the Holy Spook isn't magically drawing anybody to think magically about Kryasst.

I wonder if I should rejoin their forums and persecute them just for the fun of it? :wicked: I'm sure I'll be banned almost immediately, but it might be fun for as long as it lasts. :grin:

Someone should buy the domain www.fundyland.com and redirect it here.

;)

I wonder if I should rejoin their forums and persecute them just for the fun of it?  :wicked:   I'm sure I'll be banned almost immediately, but it might be fun for as long as it lasts.  :grin:

While the moderator believes it's God's will to leave the forums open, in reality it's serving the purpose of reason more than anything else. I wouldn't go wrecking it. It's rare that a Christian board tolerates a difference of opinion.

While the moderator believes it's God's will to leave the forums open, in reality it's serving the purpose of reason more than anything else.  I wouldn't go wrecking it.  It's rare that a Christian board tolerates a difference of opinion.

Yeah, I see your point, so I guess I'll leave them alone. Their desperation to avoid reality speaks clearly enough for itself. Still might have been fun, though.

Your signature picture makes me smile every time ;)

Be sure to check out this thread for some visual details on the bygone weekend... ;)

Who is that ugly old geezer hugging the pretty long haired blonde?

/me ducks and runs!

Congrats folks, long life!

kevinL

Who is that ugly old geezer hugging the pretty long haired blonde?

:Hmm:

:lmao:

:3:

LastStopHell dot com. I'm having a good time reading those guys! So thanks to whoever mentioned it earlier.

For a quick fix, here's a good thread:

http://www.laststophell.com/repent/viewtopic.php?t=1929

prophetseeker's avatar .... wow. He's a xian I guess, but the pic he uses looks like satan buffing jesus. Maybe I'm just a perv?

I gotta feeling theres a whole cast of weird characters I can entertain myself on over there.