Goodbye Jesus

I'm PISSED, PISSED PISSED OFF!

Onyx

The AIDS Comment in the Class

FUCK YOU TACTLESS SHITFACE!

Haven't people got any commonsense? I hope he gets it coming.

Oh my, sorry that you had to go through that! That was a HORRIBLE thing for someone to do.

Yeah, I'm still reeling from that remark session!

:twitch:

Kids are fucking monsters. You should never have to go through that.

Kid needs an asskicking, here's to hoping karma brings it up soon.

Man! This bully must be Christian, since he's such a jack-ass.

Geezer, can you sue him for his remark? Could it be considered a hate crime?

What kind of people are in your school? They seem to be jerks!

Guest Challenger

Messy, just put this lop on ignore.

Common sense has nothing to do with it. He's a bully.

And since you're a lot smarter then him, and he knows it, he feels threatened by you.

Perhaps some of our members who work in the school system can advise you on a better course of action.

He said I'll have a 99% chance of geting AIDS since I'm bisexual.

Getting AIDS has absolutely NOTHING to do with being bisexual or homosexual.

Getting AIDS has everything to do with risky behavior.

A heterosexual who partakes in risky behavior has a 100% greater chance of getting AIDS over a bisexual or homosexual who does not partake in risky behavior. It's that simple.

If your bully has sex with someone who has slept with someone else without following the right precautions he is just as much at risk of getting HIV and then AIDS as you would be if you did the same thing.

TFT, you're so right. The risk has nothing to do with the sexual orientation, but with how risky behavior you have.

People usually have a hard time understanding the "averages" of life. Like they avoid or are afraid of flying, for fear of crashing, while the chance of dying on the freeway is much higher.

Or for instance, (just a peculiar phenomenon), the average driver believes he is a better driver than the average driver , which proves that people believe they’re better than they really are.

People usually have a hard time understanding the "averages" of life. Like they avoid or are afraid of flying, for fear of crashing, while the chance of dying on the freeway is much higher.

Or they are just irrational, which I am about flying anyway. My father missed being killed in a major air disaster by 1 flight (I actually thought he was killed, hopefully none of you ever have to go through the experience of calling the 800 number to find out if your relative was on a doomed plane, it's a nightmare), and I flew somewhere on 9/10 and after that whole experience I haven't gotten on a plane since (I got a rental car and drove a 1000 miles so I could get back home after 9/11). I've even had my company try to send me places for business and each time I tell them I won't go so don't ask. I know the odds of dying in a plane crash are statistically improbable but I don't care.... unless I have no choice I won't go. Crazy, huh? :crazy:

Or they are just irrational, which I am about flying anyway.  My father missed being killed in a major air disaster by 1 flight (I actually thought he was killed, hopefully none of you ever have to go through the experience of calling the 800 number to find out if your relative was on a doomed plane, it's a nightmare), and I flew somewhere on 9/10 and after that whole experience I haven't gotten on a plane since (I got a rental car and drove a 1000 miles so I could get back home after 9/11).  I've even had my company try to send me places for business and each time I tell them I won't go so don't ask.  I know the odds of dying in a plane crash are statistically improbable but I don't care.... unless I have no choice I won't go.  Crazy, huh?  :crazy:

It's not crazy and it's not irrational either, it is emotional, but on a deeper level than just fear. We want to feel in control of our destiny and our situation, so driving a car gives you the freedom of making the choice when events come on the freeway, while flying you relinquish the control to someone else that you don't even know about. Flying is about trust and belief, pretty much like religion, while driving the car is like becoming an atheist and knows that my life is in my own hands.

So the irrational thing is not that you prefer driving over flying, but an irrational thought is when someone chooses to stay religious without control of his destiny, instead of becoming an apostate in control of his own life! Yeah, I managed to get it to a de-conversion argument again, hehe...

It is upsetting, but you know, don't let someone's words get to you. There will be many times upcoming in your life that you will get some kind of comment or the other....

The thing is, when someone makes a comment, they want to push your buttons. The best thing you can do is not to show that it bothers you. The comment loses it's punch and it's life if it has no effect on you. Know what I mean?

I remember back in school days, things like that could be devastating. That disappears over time.

Just be proud of who you are...and be glad you aren't that bully. Bully's never get far in life, they end up in jail ususally. LOL

Just remember...the idiot wants a negative reaction...don't give him one.

Getting AIDS has absolutely NOTHING to do with being bisexual or homosexual.

Getting AIDS has everything to do with risky behavior.

A heterosexual who partakes in risky behavior has a 100% greater chance of getting AIDS over a bisexual or homosexual who does not partake in risky behavior.  It's that simple.

If your bully has sex with someone who has slept with someone else without following the right precautions he is just as much at risk of getting HIV and then AIDS as you would be if you did the same thing.

Considering that "true Christians" don't use things like birth control, chances are a hardcore Fundie isn't wrapping the sausage either. If he's a hypocrite, which many are, and screws around anyway...his karma may well come due all in one huge ugly lump-sum.

As for the rest of us...it's Friday! Pass the condoms.

As for the rest of us...it's Friday! Pass the condoms.

:lmao:

The chances that a homosexual man will get AIDS is significantly higher that a heterosexual man. (True)

Thus many Christians will contend that homosexuality “causes” AIDS.

The chances that person living in a mobile home will commit a felony is higher than a person living a regular detached wood-framed home. (True)

By this same “Christian” logic we can deduce that living in a mobile home “causes” criminal behavior?

These idiots need a course on logic!

The chances that a homosexual man will get AIDS is significantly higher that a heterosexual man.  (True)

I know what you're saying IBF, but I disagree with this statement.

I'm a homosexual man, and the chances of me getting AIDS are zero as long as I don't behave in a risky way.

The message has to be about the individual's behavior. Don't take risks (no matter what your sexual orientation is) and your chances of getting AIDS are practically zero. It's only about chances when you take risks.

I know what you're saying IBF, but I disagree with this statement.

I'm a homosexual man, and the chances of me getting AIDS are zero as long as I don't behave in a risky way.

The message has to be about the individual's behavior.  Don't take risks (no matter what your sexual orientation is) and your chances of getting AIDS are practically zero.  It's only about chances when you take risks.

Perhaps I did not explain myslef well TF. I thought that that was what I was trying to get across. Being gay is not the cause of AIDS anymore than living in a mobile home is a cause of crime. There are "underlying causes" that concentrate these problems into segments of the population, such as unsafe sex and poverty.

IBF

Kids honestly have great potiental to be cruel (even more so than adults in some cases) so I'm sorry that you had to put up with that shit. Though I like the Phelps in the ass comment.