Goodbye Jesus

God sick

Guest Pastor Buck

Guest Pastor Buck

On the ninth of July this year my Nephew who is married has a good job two kids, has never done drugs, decide to listen to God and pluck his eye out because it was an offensive. He stabbed himself in the eye and started to pound it into his head. My sister ( his mother in-law) screamed and he stabbed her six times. Her husband tried to stop him and he then stabbed him 17 times. He then stabbed himself in the other eye.

MY sister and brother in-law are recovering fine from their physical wounds. My nephew will be able to see out of both eyes and is recovering in a mental hospital awaiting trial.

I saw this coming but Christians don't want to hear what an atheist has to say about God sickness.

Now they are doing some research on the illness.

What they don't see is that God sickness is a world wide epidemic.

I do not believe in God or Gods, spirits, or the Easter Bunny,but I do see the part that religion plays in the world I live in. That is why it is so important to keep it separated.

If their relationship is personal with their God they should keep it that way and go back in the closet where Jesus told them to go.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Good Morning, PB (If I may be so informal!)

What a tragic tale. I am sorry for your trouble and hope everyone involves gets the care they need.

One question: You say you saw it coming... does that mean you thought the young man was already unbalanced in some way? What size role do you think religion played in this?

Take care...

Ouch! What a terrible incident. I'm surprised that they survived and that he didn't damage his eyes more.

And yes, religion is a form of sickness. I keep coming back to it, it's a Meme Virus. An Idea that has its own life, just like a computer virus, that spreads from mind to mind. Only way to stop it is to run the McAfee of the mind: reason and logic.

Guest Pastor Buck
Ouch! What a terrible incident. I'm surprised that they survived and that he didn't damage his eyes more.

And yes, religion is a form of sickness. I keep coming back to it, it's a Meme Virus. An Idea that has its own life, just like a computer virus, that spreads from mind to mind. Only way to stop it is to run the McAfee of the mind: reason and logic.

I prefer BrainO the NEW! brainwashing Software. It washes those dirty little minds clean as snow. And Now without Blood. That's right wipe those thoughts away with BRAAAINO!!

. warning side effects may include voting republican, blind faith, and or blind patriotism. :Doh:

:funny:

Just pour some BrainO into one ear, and all the religious bullshit will pour out through the other ear.

Pastor Buck,

I am soooo sorry to hear about this. You know, many times I have read things in the bible like that and it scared me....I always wondered if someone would take them literally enough to....

Were you a christian too at some point? I am SOOO glad to be away from all the insanity.

Welcome!! I'm glad you joined us!! :grin:

Guest Pastor Buck
Pastor Buck,

I am soooo sorry to hear about this. You know, many times I have read things in the bible like that and it scared me....I always wondered if someone would take them literally enough to....

Were you a christian too at some point? I am SOOO glad to be away from all the insanity.

Welcome!! I'm glad you joined us!! :grin:

YES I was a christian and a christian minister.

It was studing the history of xtianity that turned my head.

I then became a Mime and learned that comuntication is not the same as words.

that is only one form.

I am now an Atheist and a Pastor. figure that one out.

I'm glad to find a site to help others make it out of the quagmire of religion. I had to do it on my own. I also like that it has a place for Christian to post. I love butting heads with sheep. perhaps covert one to logic?

I forgot to say Welcome to you Pastor Buck, I'm very sure you will love it here.

Most of us had to de-convert on our own, and that is a shame, but I think that's partly the nature of the beast. You don't want to make friends with the atheists while your Christian, and especially not ex-christians, so basically everyone are alone while leaving the fold.

You're a Pastor? You're preaching the Unholy Gospel of No-Salvation? :grin:

Guest Pastor Buck
I forgot to say Welcome to you Pastor Buck, I'm very sure you will love it here.

Most of us had to de-convert on our own, and that is a shame, but I think that's partly the nature of the beast. You don't want to make friends with the atheists while your Christian, and especially not ex-christians, so basically everyone are alone while leaving the fold.

You're a Pastor? You're preaching the Unholy Gospel of No-Salvation? :grin:

I don't preach at anyone I teach Creativity. The Gosple of Be God and bipass the middleman.

I reach out to Christians to go beyond. I have a following but no converts. Nothing to convert to when You are already one with everything. I have been around online for some time but not here. glad to be here.

I personally know a man who attempted to circumcise himself well into adulthood. He ended up in the hospital shortly after starting his self-mutilation. He couldn't take the pain, and the blood-loss was incredible.

I don't recall the particular bible verse where jesus says it's okay to do something like that, but it is in there somewhere.

Praise be to religion, huh? :Doh:

Welcome to the forum Pastor Buck.

I'm so sorry to hear about that. Your family members are extremely lucky. I know what it's like to lose someone to suicide.

You might be interested in this thread: http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=3397

Welcome to our site.

Guest Pastor Buck
I personally know a man who attempted to circumcise himself well into adulthood. He ended up in the hospital shortly after starting his self-mutilation. He couldn't take the pain, and the blood-loss was incredible.

I don't recall the particular bible verse where jesus says it's okay to do something like that, but it is in there somewhere.

Praise be to religion, huh?  :Doh:

Welcome to the forum Pastor Buck.

perfect.

"If thy eye offend thee pluck it out If thy hand offend thee cut it off."

This is very common for people to do who are mentally ill and religious.

As well as killing gays and Wicca's. because it says don't let a live as well as homosexuals. In the 70s in NM on a Indian Reservation a man was acquitted in killing his wife because she was a witch. (I lived there at the time)

Christianity is a sick religion that teaches schizophrenia. You flesh wars against your spirit...... So as an end result you take it out on your body. You drink too much eat too much. or out right beat yourself. people crawl on their hands and knees on broken glass for their spirits sake. Most Americans are effected by this in some way. I find myself when depressed I will not eat to punish myself. When I catch it I make myself eat.

That is the problem when you see things only in black and white. It all has to be true or all has to be lies type of thinking.

I had this sickness and have recovered. I am soooo glad there is a place that I can talk about how good it feels to be a free thinker intead of a Christian and to see the world in all it's brillant colors.

"If you want to understand do not question if it be true of false but rather why it was thought to be true in the first place."

I prefer BrainO the NEW!  brainwashing Software. It washes those dirty little minds clean as snow. And Now without Blood. That's right wipe those thoughts away with BRAAAINO!!

warning side effects may include voting republican, blind faith, and or blind patriotism. :Doh:

:lmao:

Welcome Pastor Buck! I am very glad you found us!

Guest Pastor Buck
:lmao:  

Welcome Pastor Buck! I am very glad you found us!

likewise

one of the last groups I let pastor buck play a lady got so worked up she had a stroke. I wasn't very liked on that one. What the Buck.

I lived as Pastor buck for about 5 years on a local message board I was well hated as well as loved. I would ask questions like Was jesus gay? or I had my own signs from god like Don't tell the friend of the court where I am at. signed God. They had to shut the board down because of the responses I was getting got out of hand. Lots of threats but no action. I worked a a Jail chaplin for 7 years and dealt with baby rappers, men who kill their whole families,........ and before that grew up on the street. so Cyber threats never bother me. or does name calling. When they get to the point of name calling they have lost their point.

ps Atheism also cures superstition and toenail fungus

and the news is in that Elvis is officialy dead.

Welcome to the site! So sorry to hear about this horrible situation. I sure hope everyone will be ok.

religion is a sickness IMO, and I was very ill for 12 years. If you do not mind me asking, what denomination were you involved with? I am a recovering apostolic pentecostal. (recovering from all the abuse) That was not what drove me out, it was the more I studied the bible and read articles online, the more it made me realize that I had been taken on a mental "joy ride" on my expense. Even to this day I sometimes struggle with guilt that had been so deeply planted into my system, that and no self worth. I would not doubt in the slightest, that many suicides are christian related.....never feeling worthy, no matter what you do, it is never enough.... it is just plain sick what it does to soooo many people, and sick to see soooo many people trying to spread the disease.

Guest Pastor Buck
Welcome to the site! So sorry to hear about this horrible situation. I sure hope everyone will be ok.

religion is a sickness IMO, and I was very ill for 12 years. If you do not mind me asking, what denomination were you involved with? I am a recovering apostolic pentecostal. (recovering from all the abuse) That was not what drove me out, it was the more I studied the bible and read articles online, the more it made me realize that I had been taken on a mental "joy ride" on my expense. Even to this day I sometimes struggle with guilt that had been so deeply planted into my system, that and no self worth. I would not doubt in the slightest, that many suicides are christian related.....never feeling worthy, no matter what you do, it is never enough.... it is just plain sick what it does to soooo many people, and sick to see soooo many people trying to spread the disease.

Penticostal here as well It took a lot to recover. I have been an Atheist now for 16 years.

It was studing the history of Xtianity that turned my head. Knowlege has a way of breaking the bond of superstition.

This is another case where the person was probably deeply troubled to begin with, and when the disease manifested itself it did so with religious undertones.

Those who are mentally ill with Christianity exhibit their illness in a more subtle fashion. Besides, they are more likely to be violent toward others then themselves. The illness causes autolatry, and elitism..people that are this conceited are unlikely to harm themselves.