Goodbye Jesus

Would Jesus Wear A Rolex?

Checkmate

yup, so true....hell, that bugged me when I was a christian, although I still faithfully tithed for years to my local church....

Very talented. Stevens, I mean.

Just kidding, your video was coordinated and spoke with thousands of words to each paragraph sung. That's a hell of a lot of meaning, and my favorite kind of video. You managed to keep the humor while illustrating literally what the words were describing (thus showing the truth of the song, a point lost on many listeners).

Good job.

Apparently, he would.

Excellent!

Great video!

• 2 weeks later...

If Jesus knew anything at all about fine timepieces he would know that Rolexes are over-rated and over-priced, and would opt instead for a Patek Philippe.

I like this video. Great job! I used to always wonder if I put money in the offering plate if God was there holding out his hands to accept it. (They always told us to give our money to god, right?) Then I started thinking that my parents (Military man with 5 kids and not a lot of cash) probably needed the money more than god did. ;-)

Lulu

I like this video. Great job! I used to always wonder if I put money in the offering plate if God was there holding out his hands to accept it. (They always told us to give our money to god, right?) Then I started thinking that my parents (Military man with 5 kids and not a lot of cash) probably needed the money more than god did. ;-)

Lulu

Reminds me of a joke about a methodist minister, catholic priest and rabbi.

I'd better stop there.

Shyone, you mean we should throw our money up to the sky? See if he REALLY wants it? *gigglesnort*

I love the classics.

Shyone, you mean we should throw our money up to the sky? See if he REALLY wants it? *gigglesnort*

I love the classics.

Bingo. Isn't a bit of mystery better than repeating a joke?

You have solved the mystery. Kudos to you.

Good job Checkmate. They say pictures are worth a thousand words, and that video says a lot even without the song accompanying it.