Goodbye Jesus

Ex preachers. tell me some of your dirty tricks

bluewizard

So, ex Preachers. what were some of the tricks you used to make people think Satan and the holy spirit were talking to them? What did you learn in preacher school? Do you feel guilty now?

Guest Pastor Buck
So, ex Preachers. what were some of the tricks you used to make people think Satan and the holy spirit were talking to them? What did you learn in preacher school? Do you feel guilty now?

There are many tricks that preachers use. I did not use any that I did not believe were truth at the time. I GAVE UP GUILT FOR LENT.

I did however witness many scams. mainly by the traveling evangelists.

Like the laying on of hands and the healing of the sick. The power of suggestion is very powerful. As far as god or satan talking to you that is a given. When it comes to getting your money that is an art.

Now in the bible God Said Give unto me and I will repay you a hundred fold. Now what kind of bank is going to give you that return on your money GIVE GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU. AMEN. CAN I HERE AN AMEN.

Here is a rap I do as on of my characters. From the pastor buck hour.

I'm top dog and here's the deal besides being faithful I know how to heal.

My name is Oral fed Well and I do my best but God's been rapping and he don't jest. He said it's me that he is going to kill If yall don't come up with another eight mill.

Now I ain't no faker like Flim and Flammy Baker I talk to God, Get your sins forgiven now it's up to your to raise my standard of living.

It goes on and on but so do the lies. later