Goodbye Jesus

Where are all the "Nice Christians"?

Checkmate

Do ALL Christians attend the same school of rudeness and alienation? Do NONE of them know the old adage “You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar”? Or is it that only mean-spirited assholes find themselves attracted to avenues like these computer forums?

Now, before you castigate me, I know that not ALL Christians act like I’ve described. We have a couple with us currently who are well liked and accepted. I won’t embarrass them by mentioning their names.

[You know who you are. :grin: ]

It just seems BIZARRE to me that the people who preach at us the “love of God in Jesus Christ”, are the exact SAME people who curse us, damn us, insult us, bait us and cavalierly dismiss and denigrate us!

What is it about these people? Did Christianity change ever since I apostasized? Did the Fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, goodness, patience, faithfulness, humility, kindness, and self-control) get annexed and anathematized like the Apocrypha? Is it now church policy to aggravate and spew venom at the “lost”?

‘Tis very strange to me. For when I was a Christian, when I encountered the “lost” I went out of my way to be kind and understanding. I would even apologize and do whatever was in my power to keep the peace with others. EVEN IF I WAS OBVIOUSLY RIGHT AND THEY WERE WRONG. It didn’t matter. I knew it was my job to show forth the “spirit of Christ”. I knew that I would only get a few opportunities to make a good impression, so I was careful not to screw it up.

And when I DID fuck it up, I APOLOGIZED profusely. It won me respect and earned me the right to speak to people later. The “lost” often sought me out for counseling because they KNEW I was a “Christian”.

Somehow I don’t see anyone seeking out the trolls and lurkers and rabble rousers who masquerade as Christians on THIS forum!

I want to know something from you Christians: Would it freakin’ KILL you to adopt a HUMBLE posture when you come here? Is your ego and pride THAT LARGE that you can’t simply be KIND and even APOLOGIZE for wrongs done to non-Christians who still nurse wounds? So what it’s not YOUR fault? Christ allegedly paid for sins that weren’t HIS. Can’t you do something similar? Aren't you SUPPOSED to show forth Christ-likeness?

I suppose what I’m asking is this: Why are there so FEW “nice” Christians who post on these forums? Why do so many assholes show up just to piss us off even further? These people make us GLAD we left Christianity behind! "With friends like these..."

Could it be…[shudder!]…that…MAYBE…Christianity is FALSE? And there is NO Holy Spirit empowering believers to be like Jesus? Wow! What a revelation! Color me surprised. :wicked:

‘Tis very strange to me.  For when I was a Christian, when I encountered the “lost” I went out of my way to be kind and understanding.  I would even apologize and do whatever was in my power to keep the peace with others.  EVEN IF I WAS OBVIOUSLY RIGHT AND THEY WERE WRONG.  It didn’t matter.  I knew it was my job to show forth the “spirit of Christ”.  I knew that I would only get a few opportunities to make a good impression, so I was careful not to screw it up.

[That the Piont you where never a Christian because then would have known that what Christ said Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

And when I DID fuck it up, I APOLOGIZED profusely.  It won me respect and earned me the right to speak to people later.  The “lost” often sought me out for counseling because they KNEW I was a “Christian”.

A christian is to deal with the lost differently than you do with the progeny of devils that use are lord as a curse word !

I want to know something from you Christians: Would it freakin’ KILL you to adopt a HUMBLE posture when you come here?  Is your ego and pride THAT LARGE that you can’t simply be KIND and even APOLOGIZE for wrongs done to non-Christians who still nurse wounds?  So what it’s not YOUR fault?  Christ allegedly paid for sins that weren’t HIS.  Can’t you do something similar?  Aren't you SUPPOSED to show forth Christ-likeness?

We are not here to pay for sins, Christ has already paid for them, we are here to confront sinners and blasphemers that use the lord as a curse word, its these self rightioius dogooders that are leading mens hearts away from the saviour and they need to be confronted with the real bible and not the catholic bible.

I suppose what I’m asking is this: Why are there so FEW “nice” Christians who post on these forums?  Why do so many assholes show up just to piss us off even further?  These people make us GLAD we left Christianity behind!  "With friends like these..."

We are nice we wont steal from you we wont sleep with your wives, they dont raise the tax rates for more drug rehabs for us, we wont covet your goods, we wont loot your business that where flooded. You want sombody that won't confront you about your sins and thus redefining what is nice, what is nice is seeing daddy that arent drunk anymore and mama not strung out on dope and sinners that dont steal anymore, but confronting Christ rejecting dogooders that hate Jesus Christ is being nice because its exactly what the doc ordered.

Could it be…[shudder!]…that…MAYBE…Christianity is FALSE?  And there is NO Holy Spirit empowering believers to be like Jesus?  Wow!  What a revelation!  Color me surprised.  :wicked:

Could it be that you never actually read the bible except maybe the sermon on the mount that was written to pork abstianing, sabbath keeping jews who where under the law and not to church age Christians. nobody get to heaven by keeping the sermon on the mount

Frank

Edited to fix the quote function. -Reach

That the Piont you where never a Christian because then would have known that what Christ said Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Or... Ephesians 4:

1As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Be humble in your dealings with us, or you are going against the teachings of Jesus... which means you're NOT a christian.

Surely you've heard the old joke about the little girl who ended her prayers thus (after all the God bless mummy and daddy stuff):

"Dear God please make all the bad people good; and please make all the good people nice!" :grin:

I think that the Christians who come here and are rude are out to prove something. They are not doing it out of love. "Progeny of the devil"? Once again I wonder if this is for real or a spoof?

Could it be that you never actually read the bible except maybe the sermon on the mount that was written to pork abstianing, sabbath keeping jews who where under the law and not to church age Christians. nobody get to heaven by keeping the sermon on the mount

Frank

Could it be that you have no idea what you're talking about? Of course we've read the sad Bible-- that's what helped a lot of us to see Christianity for what it is.

It's not a good idea to lie to us Frank. Did you take a poll of the looters? Are you sure they're not Christians?

Christians are always embezzling, molesting children, and cheating on their wives. Read the news.

That the Piont you where never a Christian because then would have known that what Christ said Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

So you support violence and murder of people that don't believe in your faith?

That's immoral behavior, and you're a sinner.

A christian is to  deal with the lost differently than you do with the progeny of devils that use are lord as a curse word !

I don't. I don't use the Lords name as curse word. But I do say fuck, hell, damn, shit and many other words, but I never say "Oh God, how stupid you are!"

We are not here to pay for sins, Christ has already paid for them, we are here to confront sinners and blasphemers that use the lord as a curse word, its these self rightioius dogooders that are leading mens hearts away from the saviour and they need to be confronted with the real bible and not the catholic bible.

Jesus paid for them? But he's not dead anymore, so God stole the money from Satan, so how can it be paid still? I don't go to the store and pay, and then steal the money from the cashier and still claim I paid for the merchandise.

I still don't use Jesus as a curse word. So I guess your preaching doesn't apply to me then.

"Real" Bible vs. "Catholic" Bible? They're the same dude! The Catholics established the canon that is the basis for your Bible. You believe in the Catholic Bible if you belive in the Bible at all.

We are nice we wont steal from you we wont sleep with your wives, they dont raise the tax rates for more drug rehabs for us, we wont covet your goods, we wont loot your business that where flooded.

I don't steal from you, or sleep with your wife, or anything of the rest your saying. I'm a person that abides by the law, and live a very ethical and moral life. But I do it without God. How do you explain that? (I know already what you would answer to that, and I'll take it when you do, hehe)

You want sombody that won't confront you about your sins and thus redefining what is nice, what is nice is seeing daddy that arent drunk anymore and mama not strung out on dope and sinners that dont steal anymore, but confronting Christ rejecting dogooders that hate Jesus Christ is being nice because its exactly what the doc ordered.

Huh?! You're writing extremely confusing paragraphs. But I'll give it a shot anyway.

My kids don't believe in God and they don't do drugs. I don't believe in God and I don't get drunk or get doped up. Same with my wife. Why do you categorize the atheist as a maniac, violent and morally bad character, just so you can claim his salvation?

I read the whole Bible 3 times, and the New Testament 10 times. I read 100ds of teaching books. I listened to thousands of sermonds from 100s of different preachers and teachers. I went on mission trips. I studied in Bible School. My whole family, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousines, you name it, are all Christians. I come from a family of traditionally be strongly religious.

I get the feeling you never read the Bible, and you never studied the origins or the history of Christianity or the Bible itself. Get a grip of reality and start study.

Frank

[That the Piont you where never a Christian because then would have known that what Christ said Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

A christian is to  deal with the lost differently than you do with the progeny of devils that use are lord as a curse word !

English, please. And it's comforting to know that you advocate violence. Just shows you that Christian love these people like to invoke, folks.

Well, aren't YOU just a self-convinced little prick?

We are nice we wont steal from you we wont sleep with your wives, they dont raise the tax rates for more drug rehabs for us, we wont covet your goods, we wont loot your business that where flooded.

Yes, because that's what all those peopel are - evil heathens, right? I'd wager my ass that every one of those people you just described, these adulterers and addicts and looters was IN CHURCH LAST SUNDAY.

You want sombody that won't confront you about your sins and thus redefining what is nice, what is nice is seeing daddy that arent drunk anymore and mama not strung out on dope and sinners that dont steal anymore,

And your religion has... WHAT to do with that again?

Oh, right. NOTHING.

but confronting Christ rejecting dogooders that hate Jesus Christ is being nice because its exactly what the doc ordered.

Yes, that's right, keep telling yourself that everyone else HATESES THE JEEEEZUS because they're not sanctimonious little pricks like you.

Frank

Could it be that you've only read the parts that fit in with your "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG SO THERE" worldview?

You ignorant git.

Do ALL Christians attend the same school of rudeness and alienation?  Do NONE of them know the old adage “You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar”?  ...

Most christians are bullies just like their god is a bully. They follow a barbaric teaching of blood and sacrifice which demands faith over common sense. If they falter from what is expected of them by skydaddy they go to hell and are tortured.

They are scared weak lonely specimens hiding behind fairy tales to justify their meaningless lives.

I was a rude bible thumping christian praising jesus while I damned everyone who was less than myself for not believing. I'm just glad I got over myself ... but most don't.

PR

It's too funny that the little Cruxus git actually proves the point. I wonder if he does it on purpose?

Besides he proclaims he support violence, and yet in same posting claim all heathens are violent and needs God... huh! If Jesus told his followers to use swords, then why is it a sin when heathens does it?

PR,

I'm also glad I got out from the Bible Thumper mode.

Frank/"Croesus", :lmao::Wendywhatever::loser:

Thanks for playing. "Tell him what he's won, Bob!"

Good grief, dude! Are you for REAL? Come on, now. Surely you MUST be someone playing a gag here, because NO ONE could be THIS fucked up! I find it difficult to believe that such hatred and obtuseness could be so quickly and glibly delivered in the VERY thread in which I accuse Christians of these VERY crimes! Please spare us any further examples of your "Fruit", hmmm? I can't drink poison and recover. (Neither can you, most assuredly.)

Okay. Any REAL Christians™ out there who want to take a stab at being "Christ-like"?

Or do we only rate asshats like Frank, here?

(TAP and Amanda, you two can't play for obvious reasons. :grin: )

So... Which revised, rewritten and adapted Bible is yours then if it's not the Catholic tome?

Because any Bible other than the Catholic one has even less credence and reliability as it has already been adapted, interpolated, and fixed for the whims & desires of whatever particular sect it represents.

We are nice we wont steal from you we wont sleep with your wives, they dont raise the tax rates for more drug rehabs for us, we wont covet your goods, we wont loot your business that where flooded. You want sombody that won't confront you about your sins and thus redefining what is nice, what is nice is seeing daddy that arent drunk anymore and mama not strung out on dope and sinners that dont steal anymore, but confronting Christ rejecting dogooders that hate Jesus Christ is being nice because its exactly what the doc ordered.

Do you see how presumptious you're being here?

I used to steal. I used to lie a good bit. I used to drink heavily for a while too. You know what I was when I did all this? I was a Christian.

Don't do any of these now that I'm not a Christian.

If my personal testimony isn't enough, I'd love to see an honest poll of the people who do the looting. I bet there'd be a lot more Christians in there than you're presuming aren't doing these dastardly deeds.

I could give you a massive list of the people I know, have read about, have heard about, or have met that have done many bad things that you are afraid to know about, who are very Christian.

I could even dig up some statistics that show that a great deal, probably the majority (though I'd have to refresh my memory) of violent crimes in this nation are committed by Christians.

Don't go around here throwing around thoughts as facts when you obviously haven't done any research into the reality of what's really happening.

Could it be that you stopped studying & learning & questioning before you even (if you did) graduate high school? That's the rough feeling, and I say rough because I am (and am willing to admit it) being presumptious as to where you're coming from. You have very poor grammar, use rudimentary concepts, and have no concept of research or how to use facts to back up logic.

I'm sure this all sounds quite harsh. And I'm sure it probably is in some ways. Though I really would love to see you learn how to educate yourself better. I also think its entirely possible to be strong, stern and tough without having to resort to being callous, condescending, and acrimonious.

Peace

Catholics ARE Christians. Just ask them. They believe in Jesus, too. Who the hell are you to judge who's a Real True Christian or not? I suppose only those who belong to XYZ church are? What kind of a god does that? That's just human bigotry. It's got nothing to do with divinity at all. You are a hypocrit. You don't even believe in "Love thy Neighbor", because clearly if your neighbor isn't a Southern Baptist or whatever you are, then they deserve to burn forever and they deserve to be loathed and hated. But of course, you just hate their Catholicism, not them. Right? Which is bullshit. You're either prejudiced against them, or you're not. And it sounds to me like you're just another fundy bigot.

This is EXACTLY why I'm not a Christian anymore, besides the fact that the entire religion is just another cult. I can't be part of this kind of HATE. I refuse to be part of it.

:ugh:

Or... Ephesians 4:

1As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Be humble in your dealings with us, or you are going against the teachings of Jesus... which means you're NOT a christian.

For one he was talking to Christian dealing with other Christians and again I was humble dealing with this poster who was trying to make a mockery out Christianity, when the unsaved sinners on this board only know of a panzy Jesus that they saw on TV, they dont know the real biblical Jesus who was God manefest in the flesh, who wipped men with leather straps for defiling the temple, who rebuked pharisees and told they where the prodigeny of the devil. The real Jesus rebuked sinners and gave grace to the humble and when I mean humble I mean sinners who repented and where sorry for there sin. The real Jesus who told Judas he was devil John 6 told Pharisees they where of Satan Jon 8:44 and said in the last days there shall be false prophets Mat 24 and Paull who warned of Satan and His minions going around as dogooders all the while drawing men away from Jesus Christ 2cor 11, now I am doing what my saviour would have me to do and thats to preach the word as it is in truth and not to be a littel panzy like they saw on history channel...........

Frank

Christians are always embezzling, molesting children, and cheating on their wives. Read the news.

Thats the problem you have your head in the liberal paper that wouldnt know a christian from a Roman catholic to a morman to a Jw to any other false religion but when I say Christian I mean Bible believers not some one who professes some reliougious system.

Frank

Thats the problem you have your head in the liberal paper that wouldnt know a christian from a Roman catholic to a morman to a Jw to any other false religion but when I say Christian I mean Bible believers not some one who professes some reliougious system.

Frank

How do we know you're the right kind of christian?

Just because you say you're a real one. I know many catholics who would say the same thing.

I think you're just another lonely troll looking for attention by spewing lines from your fairy tale.

The Jesus you follow is the fake one ... prove it isn't.

G'ahead I dare ya

PR

Frank

Wrong again, Frank! Doesn't matter which franchise of Christianity they buy, evangelicals, pentecostals-- you name it. All have embezzled, molested children, committed adultery. Bible believers, Frank.

Wow. So anything you can't deal with you call "liberal." You can't lie your way out of this one.

So you support violence and murder of people that don't believe in your faith?

That's immoral behavior, and you're a sinner.

Of course not, its the church of Rev 17 that supports that on the city of seven hills when Hitler vanpoppen and all those cronies where in concordance together for the war on the Jew and the world and if you dont know what church that is its located on the city of seven hill in ROME.

"Real" Bible vs. "Catholic" Bible? They're the same dude! The Catholics established the canon that is the basis for your Bible. You believe in the Catholic Bible if you belive in the Bible at all.

See there you go again with what you dont know the Catholic church didnt give us the Bible

SEE http://www.biblebelievers.com/bookshop/dan..._excerpt01.html

I don't steal from you, or sleep with your wife, or anything of the rest your saying. I'm a person that abides by the law, and live a very ethical and moral life. But I do it without God. How do you explain that? (I know already what you would answer to that, and I'll take it when you do, hehe)

Huh?! You're writing extremely confusing paragraphs. But I'll give it a shot anyway.

thats good but I sure you told a lie no matter how small, you stolen no matter how small and I sure yoiu looked with lust

My kids don't believe in God and they don't do drugs. I don't believe in God and I don't get drunk or get doped up. Same with my wife. Why do you categorize the atheist as a maniac, violent and morally bad character, just so you can claim his salvation?

I praising God to see these folks that God cleaned them up

I read the whole Bible 3 times, and the New Testament 10 times. I read 100ds of teaching books. I listened to thousands of sermonds from 100s of different preachers and teachers. I went on mission trips. I studied in Bible School. My whole family, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousines, you name it, are all Christians. I come from a family of traditionally be strongly religious.

Yea but you dont even know where the Bible came from, from your previous paragraph, so you problaly learned from a Jesuit priest who didnt know the bible and only gave you half truths,

I get the feeling you never read the Bible, and you never studied the origins or the history of Christianity or the Bible itself. Get a grip of reality and start study.

I have read them from a bible believers stand piont and know how the RCC has killed of Bible believers for centuries and the same go for the greek orthadox and the muslims.

I read FOXES book of Martyrs I know where Bible believers came from and what church they didnt come from

Frank

Yawn. This Frank/Croesus individual is a crashing bore.

Today, 05:44 PM Post #15 

Thats the problem you have your head in the liberal paper that wouldnt know a christian from a Roman catholic to a morman to a Jw to any other false religion but when I say Christian I mean Bible believers not some one who professes some reliougious system

My stepmother is Catholic. She considers herself CHristian. She goes to church and believes in Jesus. It is the SAME FUCKING DEITY.

STOP BEING SUCH A GODDAMNED BIGOTED ASSHOLE!

It's too funny that the little Cruxus git actually proves the point. I wonder if he does it on purpose?

Besides he proclaims he support violence, and yet in same posting claim all heathens are violent and needs God... huh! If Jesus told his followers to use swords, then why is it a sin when heathens does it?

Its obvious you haven t read the Bible because the sword is the word of God Eph 6

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Now nobody advocated violence the only one doing this are Charismatic apostates who believe exactly as the RCC when it comes to the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ they are A-millinial and they believe you bring the kingdom in by violence but us PRE_millineal dont believe in bringing a kindom by violence Christ will do this at his second coming REV 4-19, psa 2,

Frank

My stepmother is Catholic.  She considers herself CHristian.  She goes to church and believes in Jesus.  It is the SAME FUCKING DEITY.

STOP BEING SUCH A GODDAMNED BIGOTED ASSHOLE!

Its not the same they are Idol worshippers who are counting on there own good works to get them to heaven, if they read the bible they would know that the vicar of Christ is the Holy SPirit and not the POPE, and the Bible stands firm and not tradition so you dont know what your talking about.

Frank

Its not the same they are Idol worshippers who are counting on there own good works to get them to heaven, if they read the bible they would know that the vicar of Christ is the Holy SPirit and not the POPE, and the Bible stands firm and not tradition so you dont know what your talking about.

They are NOT idol worshippers. If you talked to them you would know that. If you even went to their church you would know that. You are just another stupid fundy bigot.

You're now on my iggy list unless and until someone else quotes a post from you proving that you're no longer a bigot.

Here, kitty, kitty.

I wonder..

Why there are some people like you, Croesus?

Simply because you take the Bible sooooo seriously, you go as far as proclaiming violence for nonbeliever yet claim to be nonviolent.

Satire material, that's what I'll describe you as. Satire is mocking traits that is bad, to bring about change.

Good? You get it?

Now see this.

Lording...

Lording....

Lording....

This is a perfect oppournity to give you my satire, KIFC

See what you make of this and examine yourself, ASAP!!

Frank/"Croesus",  :lmao:   :Wendywhatever:   :loser:

Thanks for playing.  "Tell him what he's won, Bob!"

Good grief, dude!  Are you for REAL?  Come on, now.  Surely you MUST be someone playing a gag here, because NO ONE could be THIS fucked up!  I find it difficult to believe that such hatred and obtuseness could be so quickly and glibly delivered in the VERY thread in which I accuse Christians of these VERY crimes!  Please spare us any further examples of your "Fruit", hmmm?  I can't drink poison and recover.  (Neither can you, most assuredly.)

Okay.  Any REAL Christians out there who want to take a stab at being "Christ-like"? 

Or do we only rate asshats like Frank, here?

(TAP and Amanda, you two can't play for obvious reasons.  :grin: )

Dude if read the Bible you would have known he gave the command to drink piosen to the 11 Apostles that where to go out and preach the Gospel it was the sign gift to get the word of God established and the sign gift only lasted during there time they where to cease 1cor 13:8, now what hate have I been preaching other than hatred against sin, and hatred of the devil, God still loves and he still waiting for you to call on his name and to stop being the false convert Christ talked about in Matt 13 the stony ground hearers that recieved adn then fell away. now isnt that messed up a prophecy about you given 2000 thousand years ago by the God himself. Please repent

Frank